Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,912 comments
if you think i'm doing that to sell bot and my stats are fake...then come join me in teamviewer or skype i'll show you live stat...
you guys doesn't know how to generate sales....and cry like child shaving shaving bla bla bla....:facepalm::thumbdown:

Ahahahahahahaha and you are discovered America:facepalm: Work this job more than 7 years and you're going to show me how to generate sales with your spamming both :thumbdown: Sales are gone in this month totally and everyone knows that, THIS HOSTER IS DEAD in this month and this is a true !!!!!

Last edited:
Yes Host is dead :facepalm: Yesterday I had 3 sales today so far I have 2, and in August to 15 I have 32 sales :cough:

So you are right host is dead do not upload:cough:

Ok you are smart guy :facepalm: :thumbdown:
Every month earned on RG so far about 450-500$
If they don't steal my sales explain my earnings this month. In this month i'm working harder than last month and have only 31$.
image.jpg

And this is last month stattistics:

image.jpg

No this is not SHAVING this is just a bad luck :facepalm: Do you want to say that? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They are incredible thieves :cursing:

After leaving RG i am tested UG and now I am sure how RG shave sales here is UG stats
2017-08-15
$ 28.80
$ 4.80
$ 33.60

RG
2017-08-13230 (0$)0 (0.0000$)0 (0.0000$)0.0000$0 (0$)0$
2017-08-14229 (0$)0 (0.0000$)0 (0.0000$)0.0000$0 (0$)0$
2017-08-15132 (0$)0 (0.0000$)0 (0.0000$)0.0000$0 (0$)0$
Just to add i am leave rg today.

Savke, sorry what is UG it's definitly time for something new RG IS DEAD!

Last edited:
I want to understand why you guys keep repeating the same thing over and over on a daily basis !
Dead host, shaving, no sales, stats are freezed, ...
Just tell me: is this going to change anything ? just use RG or leave it and shut up already !
You guys saying RG is stealing sales, well you got any proof ?

I want to understand why you guys keep repeating the same thing over and over on a daily basis !
Dead host, shaving, no sales, stats are freezed, ...
Just tell me: is this going to change anything ? just use RG or leave it and shut up already !
You guys saying RG is stealing sales, well you got any proof ?

Is it like google adsense that, you will say filehosts dont cheat? They do cheat and steal sales.. some hosts do a lot and some do a bit less... When I filepost was in action, couple of times, when i complained about sales, they accepted it and added manually to my stats.

Call them honest in counting of sales, they will shave more..

Back