Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
Dear Partner,
We have delay in payout with Paypal. Payout will be done next week ( You will get 2 payout's at once)

Sorry for delay,

--------------------------------
Today
53 weeks paypal received +
but
54 weeks paypal NO received -

No, we'll get 3, since this is the second week that Paypal payments fail.
And I haven't received any communications like yours

Last edited:
Dear Affiliate,

We had to change our exchanger for payout's and due this we have to set minimum payout to PayPal for 100 USD ( Because we pay minimum transaction fee of 5$ USD to exchanger)
If your week 53 been lower than this amount, we have canceled it and refunded funds back to your account.
You can wait till you get 100 USD in your balance or you can change your payout to other method.
Sorry for this situation, however it is something which we can't predict.

Kind Regards,
Rapidgator.net Support

when you change payout info u have to wait 1 month, thats what happened when i changed from wm to pp coz the stupid system is automatic and they dont chenge payout manual

and $100 is too high coz with the shave mode is hard to reach it weekly

Last edited:
I'll never understand this kind of pseudo-economy. To me it's just a marketing suicide.
They got problems in paying customers but they buy another host-site (Alpha).
Well, Paypal always gave problems with hosts - RG included -during the last years, generally for dmca but I thought they were solved. RG used it for payments, then stopped, then restarted again...
Dunno but...after the second week of sudden late excuses, I'm not pissed off, I'm angry as hell.

It's not so cool to tell people : "I can't pay you because RG insn't paying me for my erotic comics" LOL

Last edited:
RG paid in WMZ purse already , but not updated on the Payments page
so whoever had not got the payment via Webmoney yet, logged in Webmoney & Check.
Thanks RG for the Payment on the Right time.

Money is not lost in space, they were added back to your balance ... When this week is over you will see the money for payout for Week 6 under Payments, if your over 100$.

All that happened is your payments were delayed if they are under 100$

So if your payments for week 2 3 4 5 are less than 100$ and Paypal they will be marked as Failed too and money added back to your balance.

So far weeks 53 & 03 are showing as failed; I expect by the end of today, weeks 02 & 05 will also fail.
Sunday, for everyone who has more than $100 in their account waiting to pay out, RG will trigger a new pay period for that total amount but unfortunately we will receive it only approximately March 10. So the 4 periods I should have received by then will all be lumped together as one payment.

It's unfortunate, but RG faced a problem issuing via Paypal which means this is what we all have to deal with.
I would guess it's going to be a minimum of a payment to their Issuer of $5 but overall 5% of the outstanding payment they owe for example me, which will run about $12.

Nothing can be done about it. Paypal direct charges 4% I think; their Issuer wants a slight profit on top of it, so it's 5% total now.

Otherwise it means RG stops issuing payments to Paypal and I would not like that.

Let's all just be patient, we will all end up with what RG owes us, it will just take some extra time.

i got paid pp, but after rg fees and paypal fees they cut me 17$ thats too muchh, the previous exchanger rg used sent the money completepp didnt take fees but now pp do it , we have to pay double fees!!!

Last edited:
Back