RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you say that?
NfypT

They fixed the possibility to transfer on credit card?

Anyone else having problems uploading files more than 200Mb? Just says "Upload started, please wait...". I don't understand since I was able to upload a 1.15Gb file before.

is there a benefit for affiliate program if i become a premium?something like counting all download (not a unique):)) or the file not be deleted by copyright:P

Rapidgator SUCKS

I just joined Rapidgator... What a mistake!
Rapidgator is the ONLY site i know that "Internet Download Manager" does NOT work. When i sent email to customer support they had know clue what I was talking.. After x4 emails trying to explain, they say contact IDM people... Rapidgator, you guys are the problem. IDM is one of the must popular download managers in the world..So what gives?
I asked for my money back but no answer.

Hi,

This is official thread. I am new owner of the website and from now on I'll answer all your questions.

We offer two forms of cooperation to all partners:
1) Pay per download rate:
Table of deductions can be viewed at this link
2) Pay per sale (PPS):
No limits, you will receive 50% of the premium account cost, and 50% of its subsequent rebills

Site owners receive up to 15% of the premium account cost.
Referal-owners will receive 20% of the refferal's profit.

For affiliates with big ammount of traffic, we can always discuss the individual rates.

Payouts are weekly for the previous week. Settlement Day - Thursday, minimum payout - 15 $ (PayPal, Webmoney).
You need to enter payout details in your account to become active affiliate.
http://rapidgator.net/settings/payment

Most popular ways to upload files - the web, via FTP, remote upload, are availiable for partners.

We added folder link today. Simply click on folder in files manager to get folder link.

folders link semes isn't working , early i found first i have to be login to see the content or files inside the folders then only display the content if am log out

please fixed , thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back