RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AleeM12 Thursday ! Money made previous week from monday to sunday!

Thanks for answer yousuck :)
y9ZyW

checking after 7 hours, the same, stats not moving

50 % down ,

NewRapidGator why u ignore users?

and site is very slow, upload slow, download slow, i can give the links to my topics where people reports that can't download from u

Last edited:
My stats and other 80% posting here not.And stupidgator not answering to this.As i know stats are devided on more servers , and looks on some of their servers works fine and some not.I told a friend to buy from a specific link.He bought and that sale is not counted!!At this moment they are definetly SCAMMERS

Hi file.to am not using rapidgator but i want to give advice to you even if your WM account is activate by phone sometimes limit get confused and don't try contact there support cpz of no help at all just ask rapid gator to send u your money splited into $160 each time and sure will be no errors and as i see they seem to be willing to pay u think of solutions your self always and BTW it will be the exact same fee's hope this will help u

Hi,

We pay it with masspay. Last time it is returned with error I mentioned to you.

ok sir , if this happen again you can splited my payment .
thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
The stats aren't frozen, the speed for free users is way too slow, and sometimes the download doesn't even start, right now i'm getting 40kb/s, so the users are not completing the downloads, and looking for files in other hosts.

Way too many new people is using Rapidgator and the servers can't keep with the demand, it sucks i was really happy with Rapidgator, since all the other filehost use the same shity script full of bugs that looks like crap for the users, like if the download page were done with html 10 years ago and with google translate translations.

Let's hope rapidgator can deal with all the new users increasing the servers and the speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back