RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my website I have 68 exit links to a file on rapidgator, and only 27 counded downloads. Two days ago I had about 65 exit links to another file on rapidgator and 60 downloads. So it`s very clear that they started to cheat. CHEATERS!

Mr NewRapidGator ,
Now you credit the money back to my balance , so when you will paid me .
and don't ask me to fix my wmz account because it's ok with a verified phone number .

322307688.jpg

104043110.jpg

Hello WJ users,
I have registered this account in order to write this. Nowadays, when so many filehosts are fucking hard with people, RapidGator could be a #1 after FileSonic - BUT - they're cheating with stats.

I don't have any proof for you people, you must believe me in a word. I have some friends at familiar forum with files. I asked 5 of them to download one, very popular of my files and they did this. As I expected, downloads didn't counted. My statistics and file manager had shown 0 counted downloads after they did this. I am also using safelinking.net which show 141 views of that particular link which is redirecting to my file. After some hours my statistics had shown 1 counted download. So I ask you NewRapidGator: WTF? :(

You had a really nice chance to be number one of filehosts but now you are on the best way to screw this.
I'll give it a few days... If the situation didn't improve I'm so fucking out of there :) Cheers :)

EDIT:
Sorry for my poor language :)

Last edited:
today RG looks totally unusable to me, really slow speed even when I try to open my 'homepage' :(
and, of course, this affects my stats.

btw I agree with all of you when you speak about freezing/erroneous stats. Even if mine are increasing these days (except for today) I still consider them really poor comparing to the ones I had with cloudcache...

Last edited:
I agree 100%.
Never missing counts

Hello WJ users,
I have registered this account in order to write this. Nowadays, when so many filehosts are fucking hard with people, RapidGator could be a #1 after FileSonic - BUT - they're cheating with stats.

I don't have any proof for you people, you must believe me in a word. I have some friends at familiar forum with files. I asked 5 of them to download one, very popular of my files and they did this. As I expected, downloads didn't counted. My statistics and file manager had shown 0 counted downloads after they did this. I am also using safelinking.net which show 141 views of that particular link which is redirecting to my file. After some hours my statistics had shown 1 counted download. So I ask you NewRapidGator: WTF? :(

You had a really nice chance to be number one of filehosts but now you are on the best way to screw this.
I'll give it a few days... If the situation didn't improve I'm so fucking out of there :) Cheers :)

EDIT:
Sorry for my poor language :)

Hi file.to am not using rapidgator but i want to give advice to you even if your WM account is activate by phone sometimes limit get confused and don't try contact there support cpz of no help at all just ask rapid gator to send u your money splited into $160 each time and sure will be no errors and as i see they seem to be willing to pay u think of solutions your self always and BTW it will be the exact same fee's hope this will help u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back