RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course, show the complete screenshot, if not a FAKE
You just a fake,why should he show you the entire screenshot? Who are you for ask that?

Ontopic: Or DL speeds today are lower than yesterday or something is wrong,were getting 170-130 DL's per day and today just 72,Getting more downloads from FreakShare,means something is really wrong...Last week i was getting 200-400 DL's per day.

Ontopic: Or DL speeds today are lower than yesterday or something is wrong,were getting 170-130 DL's per day and today just 72,Getting more downloads from FreakShare,means something is really wrong...Last week i was getting 200-400 DL's per day.
you definitely are not a FAKE little BABY, because your Telling your Small, tiny, Little, POOR Download count rightly

Yes! I'm DAMN FAKE. =)

BYise.jpg

And you are?

Wow, how do you do?
0w9GH

3) Comfort for users. We offer 3Mbit/sec free download speed. Unlimited premium download speed. Your users will download files fast, secure and with joy..

true????

@zanner NO , depends on your connection , if you are lucky and have 100mb/s internet connection u will download as premium user with 3Mbit/s , as free user max 100kb/s

yeah, its down! you can't afford to do this when you're running a serious filehost.
Edit: Anyways its back now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back