RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are 3 people that say stats frozen you are right, but there are at least 15 pages where at least 30 people say stats frozen.So i just guess ...30 people are imho?or haters ?Or this is the real cheat?
I have some experience with filesharing , you know that stats are on more servers?If 2 servers are slow , then will affect a lot of uploaders, but some have normal stats!!So the right answer is somewhere in the middle.And yes my stats was same for at least 8 hours!!

@keito0015 If you can download all my stuff (8 TB) and then upload on a decent host like filereactor in 1 day (with 15 GB Limit/day) i will be happy to leave in the next second ......
Remote Upload from rapidgator to another host....in your dreams LOL
Crap Host

At one ticket .....few days ago they respond and say that everything is counted!!that is not true ....i tested with a friend ....he bought premium account from my file and is not showing is stats!!

@admxternal So i understand you can download 8TB in a day if you have limit 15GB/day?LOL

@yousuck

Ah, PPS, I think?

This can have many reasons....not cleared cache, for example...

I have the same trouble with UL.to, they didn´t count everything to the right account imho. But you cannot proof it, this is the reason I don´t like PPS (I have enough downloads;))

This is not true, my downloadcounter rises, every day ...

I can´t understate the hate-posts here, most of them are imho bullshit. especially these ones with "stats frozen", here is everything fine...and this since the last 2 weeks.

This is possible, however, my stats are burning since the last 10 days....but I´m on PPD not PPS.

Do you have opened a ticket? what did the support answered to your problem?

sorry bro, I have to tell you, stats are not correct, I think they cheat 1~2 days a week. Stats were fine yesterday, but not correct today. I have 4~5K downloads per day, I think I know better how stats work.

@bernard

Ok, I have only around 2k downloads/day, perhaps I´m an idiot with this low stats....

But... where is your problem? do you you need 6k? or 8k?

The only thing is, the downloadspeed is very low at the moment...low speed, less downloads, not so much money, but its normal at weekends, or?

@bernard

Ok, I have only around 2k downloads/day, perhaps I´m an idiot with this low stats....

But... where is your problem? do you you need 6k? or 8k?

The only thing is, the downloadspeed is very low at the moment...low speed, less downloads, not so much money, but its normal at weekends, or?

I do hit 7K DLs sometimes. Download speeds are fine at steady 100kb/s, as I said, stats were fine yesterday, but not correct today. It's not possible I got less downloads at weekends than thursday. (None of my files got deleted)

I do hit 7K DLs sometimes. Download speeds are fine at steady 100kb/s, as I said, stats were fine yesterday, but not correct today. It's not possible I got less downloads at weekends than thursday. (None of my files got deleted)

bernard= your a DAMN FAKE
if NOT, then show the screenshot of 7k DLs

bernard= your a DAMN FAKE
if NOT, then show the screenshot of 7k DLs

Yes! I'm DAMN FAKE. =)

BYise.jpg

And you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back