RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for a few hours stats work for 80% of the day stats down.This is not a support thread anymore.This is everybody opinion!!Reported to WJ stuff

yep they scammers :D frozings stats for some hours :D

Mayby turn off referall earnings but start countings downloand correcly...... Everybady know thats is not a bug this is planned situation

@toretto18 What do you like about them?That they pay??There are 30 hosts (at least) that pay allways in time!
You uploaded in 1 month 7TB of files ??SO shut the f##k up and dont tell anyone to leave.

yep They can lover stats turn off ref but start contings correcly . If u want be faking in ass all the time its your problem :D Yes I will only make 15 usd and bb :D

@toretto18 What do you like about them?That they pay??There are 30 hosts (at least) that pay allways in time!
You uploaded in 1 month 7TB of files ??SO shut the f##k up and dont tell anyone to leave.

i think you should go to sleep.
rapidgator has the best ppd plan.
your mother certain proud onto you :facepalm:

and pls write here that 30 filehosts what are paying.i think everybody interested in to your 30 sites xD

why called they scammers?they payed on this week too.so shut up,!!if you dont like rapidgator go away

people whi not received money:

- probably entered wrong WMZ or paypal account
- not reached 15$ till Monday this week.
- not enetered payout details.

Check it before you post reply.

Right now i see 7 unclaimed payouts for paypal and 2 for WMZ.

me too.. im on ppd and using paypal.

They ignore my tickets..

We'll answer all tickets today.

We remove abused files 2-3 times per day. At that point probaly you will see drop in downloades and sales. Check if your files are available.

We'll answer all tickets today.

We remove abused files 2-3 times per day. At that point probaly you will see drop in downloades and sales. Check if your files are available.

I have never received an answer to all my tickets in the past weeks (as everybody wrote here).
You always close them without answer to the questions.

When will you start to check "DMCA" accurately?
I never experienced so many deleted files in my whole life.
It's obvious that the requests come from other uploaders.

people whi not received money:

- probably entered wrong WMZ or paypal account
- not reached 15$ till Monday this week.
- not enetered payout details.

Check it before you post reply.

Right now i see 7 unclaimed payouts for paypal and 2 for WMZ.

i sent you my login details , please check .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back