RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is your server located? on rapidgator's office/server headquarters...? 8-)8-)
I'm uploading from germany server at speeds lower than 0.50mb/s for over 1 week now, and doesn't look like there will be any fix....

I use RapidLeech in Netherland, now is very fast for me!!!!

"55386.89 KB/s" for upload!

6 May. On site you see cashed page.

If someone uploads with speed 60Mb problem must be on your side.
Are you sure you have no bandwidth limits on you server? May be you have 1 Mbit bandwidth?

No bandwidth problems on my side at all. It's 1Gbit port speed and unlimited bandwidth.

No problems on any other host. Super speeds for all other hosts, as normal, but crap speeds for rapidgator, which happened from 1 week ago and nothing's been fixed.

And that users with those "amazing" speeds is on a NL server, which is the same location of your servers. And when my uploads fail, it also shows me an amazing "speed of upload" like that.... "55386.89 KB/s" --->> this is what usually shows up when uploads fail!

Fix your upload server speeds, because I do know that there is nothing wrong on my end.

AND why the hell is Germany on group 2 now??!! Makes no sense!! Great traffic comes form Germany and you put it in group 2??!!

Oh my god there are a lot of French here! xD

I'll call HADOPI
foire-smileys-peur-img.gif
!!!

I had a lot of premium sales with France.

jolybird yes france have very good trafic in ddl .. so please newrapidgator move france in groupe 1

Ouahh i am in group 2 ! Please French in group 1! Thanks

please france in group A

Please French in group 1! Thanks

Please add France to the group 1

Yes, can you, please, change France to group 1 ?

Please French in group 1! Thanks

please france in groupe 1 :(

WTF Saudi Arabia in groupe 1
and France in 2 :O
move france to groupe 1 man

My God! OWhere are the other countries? There is that French in this forum? lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back