RapidFileShare.net - $30/1,000 Downloads, PPS Program & Low $10 Payment Requirements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam021, the limits are staying as they are currently. Payza however should be available for affiliate payments along with some other options.

nightmareman, yes we do understand that other options need to be available and they will be.

Last edited:
my upload speeds on this host have been very good. Thanks for the payout! Also how much longer for Payza?

yes, so are the op's of another two filehost.
My guess is that those 3 was related, would be good if someone from the staff members could tell us trough..

Well, its still in investigation stage. We request you to wait for a while, nothing can be said at the moment.

EDIT - Thread re-opened. We found nothing wrong.

Last edited:
They are giving only promises and do nothing. Nobody cares about people who can't receive payment from this countries

4dzEC.jpg

Nobody even replies to my requests using "contact us" form

EDIT: Replied and gave new hopes for payza...
I'll post here if I receive $

P.S. I think it would be great to make such rule for all filehosts who apply on this forum to have at least one payout method except PayPal by the moment they create their official support thread here

Last edited:
Apologies all for not being available for a few days which is due to an issue with our account which I am pleased to say has now been resolved. Thank you to the admin/support people here for addressing that.

From a daily basis onwards, I will now be available for support and will reply to the questions that people have asked during the last few days.

Apologies all for not being available for a few days which is due to an issue with our account which I am pleased to say has now been resolved. Thank you to the admin/support people here for addressing that.

From a daily basis onwards, I will now be available for support and will reply to the questions that people have asked during the last few days.

Ahhh Thanks Admi and Good Luck

Nah. Another file host with strict downloading restrictions. Sorry but I am good without this filehoster. What is it with all these extremely tight restrictions? All these filehosters use the same script and copycat each other. Do any of them know how to write their own script and set their own rules? I mean holy shit lol......

EDIT: Put it this way, if I pay premium can my member download whatever they want from me at any time they please and at any download from MY uploads without a cap? If so I will buy premium for 3 months at a time. That would fix all my issues with most of the copycat filehosters. Put an option to pay premium and allow anyone to download any file off my account at full speeds with no download cap per so many hours. You have a plan like this and I'm sure most uploaders will pay the premium hands down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back