RapidFileShare.net - $30/1,000 Downloads, PPS Program & Low $10 Payment Requirements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileHosting

logo.gif

I am pleased to introduce a brand new quality file host. A site that I will be providing the support for called RapidFileShare.net.

What makes us difference to all the other file hosts?
Quite simply - good support, quality stable servers and prompt payouts. I will be available here on a daily basis and welcome feedback and suggestions.

Do we have any experience of this business?
We absolutely do! The company has a strong hosting background and my own skills are from the customer service side so we will be doing our utmost to earn your business.

What do we offer?
Three earning opportunities namely:
*We will pay our affiliates up to $30.00 for every 1,000 downloads.
*We pay our affiliates 50% of every premium account sold.
*And for those who like a slice of both pies, we offer a massive 50% of all downloads and 25% of all premium sales!

We know that many of you like to earn through PPD so we have kept the requirements very simple so to avoid any confusion:

Be paid for ALL file sizes from ALL countries so:

Sizes/Countries: Group A | Group B | Group C

Files Up to 250 MB: $7.50 | $5.00 | $1.50
251 MB - 1,000 MB: $15.00 | $10.00 | $3.00
1001 MB and above: $30.00 | $20.00 | $10.00

Group A Countries: U.S.A, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand
Group B Countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Japan, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain & Switzerland
Group C Countries: Rest of the world.

For more details, please check out the site and our program.

Thanks for reading. I`ll be here on a daily basis for any questions. :)

107 comments
welcome on WJ :) Good luck to your host. The good thing, u offer 7 and 14 days premium too, downloaders will like it.

But both payment and payout based on Paypal only, thats a very brave decision these days. Add some other methods :) No one trust Paypal anymore.

Welcome on WJ Board! Beware of PP :D
ps.:
setup eng as deflaut lang.
sane_i, thanks for the welcome!
Yes I understand the issues with PP.
English should be set as the default language. Please PM if there is a problem. Thank you.

welcome on WJ :) Good luck to your host. The good thing, u offer 7 and 14 days premium too, downloaders will like it.

But both payment and payout based on Paypal only, thats a very brave decision these days. Add some other methods :) No one trust Paypal anymore.
Thank you also Richard for your comments. :)

examan345, thanks for your comments. We do have some other options available if necessary. PP was chosen simply because users and customers prefer this method above all others.

I have some advices and question for you:

1. Increase maximum download filesize for unregistered users at least at 500 MB.
2. Add Germany in Tier 1:
3. Do you count multiple downloads from same IP ?

Download sizes stays as it is for now.
We will most likely move Germany to Tier 1 a little later certainly.
We permit a couple of instances from the same IP per 24 hour period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back