RapidCloud.cc | Up to 70% of Sales | VIP | Virtual File Host | Unlimited Storage

RapidCloud

Corporate Membership
rapidcloud_logo_512_ith.png

Dear Wjunction users, I am happy to introduce the file sharing service RapidCloud.cc!

Our affiliate program has three basic plans and additional options with which you can earn more. I also advise you to pay attention to its unique features.

1. Pay Per Sales (PPS):
- 60% of sales;
- 50% of renewals.

2. Pay Per VIP-File (VIP):
- The VIP file is available for download only after full payment by the user. Regardless of the user’s status and whether he has Premium.
- You can combine VIP sales and Premium sales within one affiliate account.

3. Virtual File Host (VFH). Includes all features from PPS and VIP plans and adds new ones.:
- Individual subdomain xxxxxxx.rapidcloud.cc.
- Special premium, valid only on a subdomain.
- Premium from the main site does not apply on a subdomain.

Additional earning options:
- 5% from the earnings of your referrals;
- 5% of sales from your site;
- higher rates for productive webmasters.

Affiliate program features:
- unlimited disk space;
- unlimited storage time for active webmasters;
- basic storage time is 180 days from last download.

You can read the detailed terms and conditions on the affiliate program page.

Payouts:
- Payment methods: WebMoney (WMZ, WMT), Bitcoin, USDT TRC20.
- Minimum payout: $50.
- Payout fee: USDT TRC20- $3, others - 0%.

At the moment, activation is taking place in manual mode, for this please write to our mail support@rapidcloud.cc.

We are developing dynamically and almost weekly adding new opportunities for webmasters and customers of the service, open to your proposals and constructive criticism.

Contacts:
- support@rapidcloud.cc
- discord.gg/SrDkPE83qV (Discord)
- t.me/rapidcloudcc (Telegram)

Last edited:
187 comments
not able to select more then 1 file to upload and also please add in zoom
Thanks, it was fixed. Yes, we know about Zoom, today I'll write to developer.
Post automatically merged:

do you reduce time to 60 sec?
No, we can't make spontaneous changes. But I remember this request and such an opportunity will be analyzed.

Last edited:
Hello admin, RapidCloud
please reduce the time to at least 60 seconds, people leave because waiting 120 seconds is too long, most filehosts have between 30 seconds and 60 seconds, it's the most sensible thing to do, and also you won't lose because it only counts 1 download by ip .I know many shippers agree with me on this.

Dear partners, I want to share some good news:

- Italy was moved to Tier 1. Finally!

- We made the affiliate program page much more informative and useful for webmasters. Now there you can find the answer to almost any question.

- We added REST/JSON API with broad functionality.

- RapidCloud.cc was added to z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader.

- Forums! RapidCloud.cc has been allowed at many popular adult forums. You can request a list of these forums at support.
Post automatically merged:

Hello admin, RapidCloud
please reduce the time to at least 60 seconds, people leave because waiting 120 seconds is too long, most filehosts have between 30 seconds and 60 seconds, it's the most sensible thing to do, and also you won't lose because it only counts 1 download by ip .I know many shippers agree with me on this.
Sorry, but I can't please you yet. We discussed this and did not come to a final decision.

Last edited:
Back