Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmainfotech

Hi,

I'm in trouble.I have an Australian web design website.On 09th Dec,my keywords,web design or website design was major ally dropped down from the 1st page to 8th page.I'm Shocked:wacko:, what happened with my website.Hey guys,Is it possible that my website was penalized by Google?

6 comments
If your website gets penalized by Google then you won't see your website on any pages of Google Search.

Google changes its algorithms every now and then. They experiment by exposing few websites in top results for competitive keywords and they track the changes. Now here comes the bounce rate, if your bounce rate is pretty low (that means, the website which it has pushed to top is relevant) then Google won't drop your website.

If the case is different, i.e. your website has been pushed on 1st page and people click on it and visit your site but they don't find useful information and close it within a specific time, then that means the site was not relevant according to the keyword for which Google ranked it at top.

This is what I think and have experienced.

The same thing happens to me but I got my position back to first page in three days. It might happen because of low quality links than your competitor. Did you check your competitors ? If they are on the same position at the first page and you are thrown away, then check your links, may be some of your links went bad or deleted. You constantly work on them and you will get back your position.

Google constantly changing SERP algorithms, it's their key work and thats why really hard to define main reasons of position drop:( Just try & wait...

Google changes it's algorithms frequently. I have read some where that +Google is also working as ranking factor. So try to get +Google mark as much as you can. By getting +Google i think you will get your ranking quickly. Focus on Blog commenting, forum signature posting, Create micro sites, article submission, hub page creation are also help you to get your ranking soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back