Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wtf does that make me godlike?

<------------------------------------

FE3nA.png
LOLOL i laughed so hard.

I think new users will be confused and could end up trusting someone because they have a billion stars, when it really just means they're a super spammer. Stars usually mean you're a good contributer or something useful.

I normally don't criticize what people do with their own forum, but this isn't a good addition to a forum where users rely on the small details (like respected rank) to know who to trust.

I think new users will be confused and could end up trusting someone because they have a billion stars, when it really just means they're a super spammer. Stars usually mean you're a good contributer or something useful.

I normally don't criticize what people do with their own forum, but this isn't a good addition to a forum where users rely on the small details (like respected rank) to know who to trust.

Yea agreed ... these stars are all dependent of posting , how much post the user do , wht type of post he do , it just count up the posts count and make an spammer a supreme commander of trust , well i think it should be dependent of work , what type of work the user is doing , howz he is going in this forum , wht he is sharing , etc etc ... please change some new rule acc. to that .

Dam people are now using more and more stars as avatars. That really hurts my eyes. :facepalm:
[SLIDE]http://picsee.net/upload/2011-08-04/aab458bb9fac.jpg[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back