RainUpload.com - PPD - Earn up to 10$ / 1k downloads - 30% PPS - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

While troubleshooting the rainupload plugin for NeembuuUploader, I have found out that a lot of uploads keep getting interrupted. Since the past 2-3 days, I have not been able to upload files to your server because of this issue. The uploads always fail (100% fail rate) and they never complete. Its like your server stops responding abruptly while a file upload is in progress. I would take this opportunity to let you know that all other servers supported by NeembuuUploader are working fine at the moment, this peculiar issue only shows up when trying to upload a file to RainUpload.

Please investigate this issue at your end and inform me about the results.

Thank You,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hi,

While troubleshooting the rainupload plugin for NeembuuUploader, I have found out that a lot of uploads keep getting interrupted. Since the past 2-3 days, I have not been able to upload files to your server because of this issue. The uploads always fail (100% fail rate) and they never complete. Its like your server stops responding abruptly while a file upload is in progress. I would take this opportunity to let you know that all other servers supported by NeembuuUploader are working fine at the moment, this peculiar issue only shows up when trying to upload a file to RainUpload.

Please investigate this issue at your end and inform me about the results.

Thank You,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

thank you i will check from my end.

good filehost :D

check PM sir :D

hi rainupload team

:sun:

thanks for helping my problem ,good and nice support

:))

and i wanna say thanks for your payment, your are trusted filehost

keep good support brothers

Longlive rainupload

:friends:​

Last edited:
Hello WJ,

We just wanted to inform you that we're Developing our system so if you got some problems its for a while be patient pls.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi Everybody

we are working and working to finish this improvement as you are our Real partners please give our site a try and comment here to add your suggestions ASAP.

Regards

Rain Upload - Upload Rains Money

Hi,
we make a new thread and we will respond to all your question on it

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...-40%25-pps-%96-daily-payouts.html#post2036156

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back