Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
Doesn't make a diff. Most files using rapidshare for distribution are warez which gets taken down quickly anyways. Just use it to backup your stuff.

RS is a LEGEND. It won't die. They are the one who made Filehosting famous at a period of time.
They know what they are doing. So the title is offensive in a way in my opinion.

Rapidshare has never liked warez since they've be running. If they were to allow warez they would not be protected by DMCA Safe Harbor. This were Kim Dotcom megaupload failed at cause he was ignoring DMCA thinking he was above "The Law".

I'm glad they're limiting the speeds for free users doesn't bother me cause I don't download anything from Rapidshare. Has Jesse said less warez on there server less they've to worry about dead weight people like y'all excepted to get paid from other people hard work. =) If you wanted get paid legit without having to upload copyrighted files find a freaking job 55% of the warez are just leeched an re-uploaded to another filehosting provider Warez is old get over it.

Answer the Question below
1. Are y'all going to help Rapidshare get there servers back if Seized ?
2. Are y'all going to bail out the owners / staff of Rapidshare if they're locked in Jail cause of Y'all ?
3. Are you going to cry about you lost all your files that were copyrighted an uploaded onto there servers ?

Most of y'all crying about rapidshare limiting speeds for free users is going to do #3

In the future RapidShare will use a classic hosting model which means that not only the storage space but also the traffic created will be paid solely by the owner of the file. The prices will not change. With RapidPro you automatically have unlimited traffic for your own downloads of your files and the downloads by your contacts. Additionally you have 30 GB public traffic per day. The recipients of your files have no download limitations whatsoever regardless of if they have RapidPro, a free account or no account at all!

The new system will be released on 27.11. At the same time we will release the final version of RapidDrive 1.0 for Windows and we will present you with a completely revised website, which will make it even easier for you to manage your files and contacts. So, for saving backups and for daily distribution of big files, RapidShare is the best solution!

- RapidShare.com

RIP.

MEGA needs to save filehosting world
I hope Rapidshare go to shit and die, first they cap free user speeds to 30 kb/s, now they unlimit speeds but limit traffic to uploaders

In 2 months Rs traffic could drop and if this happen they will just hand they're ass to MAFIAA lawyers.
Anyway, where are RS defenders now? RS, the real host, no cashwhore host, real warez suporter? HAHA..
Anyway, i can't judge them for making this decission, maybe was the only thing they could do to avoid MU fate.
Rapidshare has never liked warez since they've be running. If they were to allow warez they would not be protected by DMCA Safe Harbor. This were Kim Dotcom megaupload failed at cause he was ignoring DMCA thinking he was above "The Law".

I'm glad they're limiting the speeds for free users doesn't bother me cause I don't download anything from Rapidshare. Has Jesse said less warez on there server less they've to worry about dead weight people like y'all excepted to get paid from other people hard work. =) If you wanted get paid legit without having to upload copyrighted files find a freaking job 55% of the warez are just leeched an re-uploaded to another filehosting provider Warez is old get over it.

Answer the Question below
1. Are y'all going to help Rapidshare get there servers back if Seized ?
2. Are y'all going to bail out the owners / staff of Rapidshare if they're locked in Jail cause of Y'all ?
3. Are you going to cry about you lost all your files that were copyrighted an uploaded onto there servers ?

Most of y'all crying about rapidshare limiting speeds for free users is going to do #3
Rapidshare never liked warez? Lmao, i understand that you hate kim dotcom but this statement is hypocritical and subjective. Rapidshare was always about warez ,even after megaupload raid ( they cut speeds immediately, not delete accounts).
Now they took a last big market share of premium accounts and drop warez for the first real time. But i guess they cannot just fight against the sistem anymore. Too bad, Rapidshare will never be the same again.

Guys Warez can't be end ! Because warez is not only stored in one-click-hosters :)

I think rapidshare will be stay alive because she is the big stone of all filehosts. And he have fight a lot times and have won ! It's not more a home company ....

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

How me.ga will save it? LMAO! It's just another filehosting. They didn't even started and have problems with domain or something.

Lol, Rapidshare's new home:
547284_408886829155419_1212196309_n.jpg

Ok, now I don't think that they will die.

Why the color of the building is not blue and white ? It will looks better i think :)):)):))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back