Question About Ultramegabit - NOT About Earnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraftx

Please let someone answer my question before you close this thread as I am not complaining I am just hoping for an answer to my question and do not know where else to look. I did e-mail their support but while I am waiting for an answer I was hoping someone else has seen this error and let me know if there is a solution.
I am a Premium member so I am not sure why it comes up:

"An Error Was Encountered
You have created too many folders for your access level."

Does anyone know what this means?
Thanks for any information and if this thread quickly closes I won't ask any questions about UMB until an official thread re-opens, if ever.

50 comments
I use PPD but i know i dont rape the system i get a sale every week if i upload and i only have 20 gigs on the host. This is what they told me
After review of your account, it seems your traffic quality is very poor. Our investigation found that the majority of your earnings were from the old tier. We had to pro-rate your earnings to reflect the new tier. You may still participate in PPD, but with new tier prices.

ok my traffic is poor but i generate sales in fact in my first week of using UMB i got a 3 month sale. Last week they said they were paying us daily, Me a person that has been scammed alot decided not to upload to much only made 17 dollars last week. Heres what i think they did. They said fuck the money he made before the tier change and lets pay him what he earned after the tier change. What type of shit is that.

i think not only u , i think umb want to pay everybody with the new rates, and who kows if they are gonna pay, he said 15th and still nothing, im sure im not the only one who stoppped to use it since all those changes.

me too tora stopped using them .

UMB support told me that 100 people only has received their payments and i should wait

hahahhahaaa relay they r funny guys u know.
i think they w'll pay us next year .

They will pay. just wait to check all accounts, and maybe with this rates, will remove slots limits to work again all, even with less earning but good service and paying, will be fine, I hope.

I use PPD but i know i dont rape the system i get a sale every week if i upload and i only have 20 gigs on the host. This is what they told me
After review of your account, it seems your traffic quality is very poor. Our investigation found that the majority of your earnings were from the old tier. We had to pro-rate your earnings to reflect the new tier. You may still participate in PPD, but with new tier prices.

ok my traffic is poor but i generate sales in fact in my first week of using UMB i got a 3 month sale. Last week they said they were paying us daily, Me a person that has been scammed alot decided not to upload to much only made 17 dollars last week. Heres what i think they did. They said fuck the money he made before the tier change and lets pay him what he earned after the tier change. What type of shit is that.

i think not only u , i think umb want to pay everybody with the new rates, and who kows if they are gonna pay, he said 15th and still nothing, im sure im not the only one who stoppped to use it since all those changes.

me too tora stopped using them .

UMB support told me that 100 people only has received their payments and i should wait

hahahhahaaa relay they r funny guys u know.
i think they w'll pay us next year .

I talk with many people everyday, I get a lot of info about all different things, I know DMCAs have become an issue since SFL turned their attention to UMB. We all know that effects things other then PP, Ad networks go away also, and the DMCA agents start searching for links. It will work out.

They will pay. just wait to check all accounts, and maybe with this rates, will remove slots limits to work again all, even with less earning but good service and paying, will be fine, I hope.

I hear from people everyday they got a payment, it is taken a little longer it is happening. Good things come to those that wait.

There are a couple of other new hosts that look good but I think all are going to have delayed payout dates for some time to come.

What problems do they have? People are still using them, they are paying maybe slow but paying, how is it history?

just receive my 3rd payment yesterday :-)

hmmm good

but u have to make ss from your paypal/payza/wm or whatever u r using for ur payment [dont forget to hide id/s ]

cozk,we already hv bn seen many ppl received less amount of $s than the payout granted

guys is they pay automatically or do we need to request for payout ?????

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

unfortunately the final news is that they banned my account -

Form validation errors found

This account is banned. Reason given: Repeat DMCA takedown requests.

from the last 3 days i was talking to them about my payment & they always saying that we are doing payouts...& now when i trying to check my account they banned me & i didn't got the payment .....

F**k UMB ......they are M****R F****Rs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back