Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD 70% of Downloads

​Why not 100%?

I've been wondering the same thing for many months..... why advertise one ppd table and then only pay 70% of it....? Should be 100%, not 70%.

What's the filesize download limit for free unregistered users? 1Gb?

This is total crap!!!

error :
You can download files up to 700 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

700MB?! For Christ's sake..... I see nothing has changed in all the months I wasn't using queenshare.

And looks like I STILL won't be using it anyways..... 700mb is not acceptable, when other hosts have 1Gb limit for free UNREGISTRED users.... not 700....

Change it to 1Gb, like other filehosts. AND stick to it, instead of changing it all the time, like you've done all the time for many, many, many months!!

Last edited:
Please update your thread title to reflect what your business is actually promoting. Once you have made the adjustments please report this thread immediately to avoid your thread being closed.

Additionally, keep the thread clean and stop whining and bickering. If you don't like a service, then use another one, simple as that. Thread has been cleaned, keep it clean.

Thanks.

@ queenshare

i started using queenshare a month back

since u r goin to sell ur site...i'm also not interested to use queenshare anymore

i've some balance left in queenshare which is below minimum payout 10$

i'm happy if u pay me my account balance

need ur reply

i dono how long we have to trust this words
already u had buyed domain from 10upload who scamed 100's affliates by not paying
and now you says our new admin they pay all payouts soon
are you will be stay live untill they pay pauout to all affliates
after selling to new admin are you going to ran off
be honest automaticaly affliate wil belive your words

We calculate all this affiliates revenue in our agreement

Hi all
we have new owner and new look in queenshare.com and we can till you it will be profitable year for all and you will see actually profit table and no deduction and we will double the biggest uploader and give free premium more and more you will from new queenshar

we need you to take a look for our new design and give us you opinions and suggestions

queenshare.com - Easy way to share your files

Last edited:
Are you still paying only 70% of PPD??

disabling security lock doens't work. no email gets sent.

we can't chose/change our affiliate plan......

Last edited:
We will discuss this ratio and reply

we test disable security code email and work perfect
and we test to save changes in affiliate and every thing saved

I requested to disable security lock: received no email. not even in spam folder.
EDIT: got it now, 2 hours later.....

My account no longer shows which affiliate plan I'm on either......
There is nothing on my account saying wether I'm on PPD, PPS, mixed... nothing. No info at all. And no option to chose/change affiliate plan either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back