Quality traffic: 200+ daily visits, real human visitors for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBoli

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

For only $5 I will delivery guaranteed 200+ daily visits to your website, during 1 month. These are real human visitors, coming from some high-traffic sites, blogs, forums and ad networks - so I can't delivery a geo-targeted traffic; the country origin of these visits is international, worldwide.

GArealtimecountries_zps131b098a.jpg

This visits will appear on your G. Analytics and other stat counters as direct visits, with no referrer URL - because most of my high traffic sites have warez, hack and other illegal content, so all my URLs on these are masked, redirected with different hide-referrer tools. Sometimes there are showing also the referrer sites, if the hide-refer tools are not working properly.

The traffic received by your website will be composed by:
- real clicks, made by real human visitors to a banner or link on the traffic sender site; this traffic is not content-targeted, the visitor want to see a specific content on this site (download something, watch a movie, play a game, see a hot woman, or something else) - but this visitor is force-redirected to your site when he is clicking the specific banner or link (will appear in G.A. as direct visits) - the most part of the traffic will be composed by these visits;
- some social traffic;
- some referral traffic;
- some redirect traffic.

GAreferrals_zps46070b96.jpg

GUARANTEED:
✔ no bot, no proxies, no jingling, no PTC, no surf traffic
✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ unique or returning visitors
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ I will provide you a bitly.com live traffic tracking analytic url.

I DON'T ACCEPT:
✔ shortened URLs
✔ direct download URLs
✔ websites that contain automatic sound (this includes videos such as youtube)
✔ websites that contain popups (this includes the kind of popup commonly found on landing pages where it shows upon trying to leave the website).

I ACCEPT:
✔ every type of websites that don't complain with my rules showed above, including:
✔ websites with adult content
✔ gambling sites
✔ websites that contain or promote anything illegal
✔ and every other type of websites that usually are not accepted in traffic delivery services.

WANT TO BUY THIS SERVICE, FOR 30 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread;
2. Wait for my PM containing my PayPal where to send the money;
3. Send me $5 with the Personal option (YOU MUST PAY THE FEES, if any);
4. Send me a PM containing:
- your PayPal email used on your payment;
- the URL of your site.

5. Wait for my PM containing:
- the confirmation of payment received;
- the appreciated time when your visits will start delivering.

Usually you will start receiving the visits in 6-24 hours after the payment received - sometimes earlier, but never later!

WANT TO TEST IT FREE, FOR 3 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread,
2. PM me the URL of your site.

PM's without an existing reply in this thread won't be counted!

Hurry up, grab your free test slot now!

All test slots finished.

Special offer - limited time:

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

Last edited:
193 comments
Hello,

I am interested in your service. Can I also test it for 3 days?

Thanks

Yes, of course, you're welcome too! Waiting for your site :)

Traffic stopped a few hours ago for 5 testers: @AHO, @blackmamba, @gamelord, @ivanko, @coolguy558

Everybody will receive their stats soon; the traffic was free for testing and with no obligation for purchase - thank you for collaboration! :)

Traffic started a few minutes ago for 2 testers: @mrgec018, @pinkside - enjoy!

There are only a few number of visits right now - so don't expect to see big changes in your stats at the very beginnings
msp_smile.gif
, the traffic will start growing slowly-slowly!

Last edited:
hi..,

thanks a lot for the traffic....i tested the service...

i received the hits as specified...very good service highly recommended

i will place an order soon

thank you

Last edited:
hi..,

thanks a lot for the traffic....i tested the service...

i received the hits as specified...very good service highly recommended

i will place an order soon

thank you

I'm glad you're satisfied with my work delivered. Thank you for your feedback! :)

@abuzar,

Confirmed as No.20 tester; your 3 days free traffic started too; enjoy! :)

Traffic stopped
for testers: @CK13, @Limone

Both of you will receive their stats soon; the traffic was free for testing and with no obligation for purchase - thank you for collaboration! :)

would like to test for 3 days...

Received your site and you're confirmed as No.21 tester; your traffic will start in the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Just got my 3 days test done. It's worth the traffic I must say, I got more than twice the promised traffic rate, and a around a third of it is from the US. Very recommended. I'm thinking of purchasing myself this deal after improving my site more.

I tested this service, and traffic delivered as promised. Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Just got my 3 days test done. It's worth the traffic I must say, I got more than twice the promised traffic rate, and a around a third of it is from the US. Very recommended. I'm thinking of purchasing myself this deal after improving my site more.

Thank you very much for your kind words! :)

@Private_HTML,

Your 3 days free test traffic has been started.
There are only a few number of visits right now - so don't expect to see big changes in your stats at the very beginnings :), the traffic will start growing slowly-slowly!

Enjoy your traffic! :)

Last edited:
So here is my First Week report of the unlimited Traffic.

Traffic steady flowing with an average of around 3K+/per day which is Pretty Decent.

Bounce Rate increased, Alexa Ranking Dropping at a base of around 200-300/day and G-Analytics doesent have a upward grabh still :-=

Have started a Test run for another URL too and will keep you peoples updated about that in the mean time

Waiting for test. ;)

@SavkeUltras,

Your 3 days free test traffic has been started.
There are only a few number of visits right now - so don't expect to see big changes in your stats at the very beginnings :), the traffic will start growing slowly-slowly!

Enjoy your traffic! :)

Traffic stopped
for testers: @mrgec018, @pinkside

Both of you received your stats; the traffic was free for testing and with no obligation for purchase - thank you for your collaboration! :)

tested Successfully! wilL contact soon for further long term deal.
thanks and rEgards

Thank you for your feedback! :)

So here is my First Week report of the unlimited Traffic.

Traffic steady flowing with an average of around 3K+/per day which is Pretty Decent.

Bounce Rate increased, Alexa Ranking Dropping at a base of around 200-300/day and G-Analytics doesent have a upward grabh still :-=

Have started a Test run for another URL too and will keep you peoples updated about that in the mean time

Thank you very much for your nice words! :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm interested your offer.

Please follow my requirements.

1> My site is Adult.

2> I need unique visit. (24 hrs rule)

3> 80% - 90% IP(s) must be genuine/real. (No Proxy or Bot)

4> 60% to 70% traffics must come from Group A. (USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada)

5> 15% to 20% traffics must come from Europe. (Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Cyprus, Slovakia, Poland & Czech Republic)

6> No single traffic (Not Allowed) from Asia. (China, India, Japan, Korea, Pakistan & Other Asians) :stop:

7> I need a demo test.

8> Send me all possible offers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree then PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@antthenait,

Sorry, but I can't deliver you the traffic following your requirements. I already told in my thread that I can't control the geo-targeting in not any way, because it is real traffic, coming from real people; you can control the geo-targeting as you want only in bot traffic or PTC/surf traffic, so this is not the good place for you.

And also already told in this thread about I can't control nether the uniques. I offer guaranteed visits, not guaranteed unique visits; around 80-90% of these visits are unique, as I saw in my stats, but I can't guarantee anything about the procent of uniques, just like the geo-targeting.

Repeat: this traffic is coming from real people, so I can't interdict them to visit your site if they are from Asia, or to people can visit your site only in 15-20% procent if they are from Europe - or to allow only tier 1 and tier 2 countries. In my traffic people is coming from every part of the world, I can't interdict any visits just to the traffic can meet your requirements!
Also as I saw in my stats, the USA traffic is about 30% for most of my clients - but I can't guarantee nether this; everybody is receiving their traffic in different procent, it can't be controlled the origin of the countries!

All I said now it was already said in this thread, so I don't understand why did you wasted your time posting this long list of requirements, unrealizable in my traffic delivering service.

I can set you up a test trial, if you want, but with your requirements it's no sense, the traffic won't be as you want. I can deliver only normal traffic, international, worldwide, coming from real people - so it will be also from asian and european people too, without any country restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back