For Hire Quality Profile Backlink Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronang

Promote your website with links to gain organic traffic from the search engines.

By creating a link in a profile, your link building will not look spammy like making forum posts or blog comment.

With my service, you can use multiple keywords for your blast. Use up to 5 different keywords for your anchor text!

-----------
Pricing:

Package # 1 - 1000++ = $ 5
Package # 2 - 2500++ = $ 10
Package # 3 - 6000++ = $ 20

Payment via PayPal
----------

Messengers:
MSN - gotdouble@hotmail.com

Email:
gotdouble@hotmail.com

To order, contact me so I may give you payment information, and I will then let you know what I need from you. You can PM or Email me.

i got a review copy for 75 backlinks...

basically he created profiles (as mentioned in the title) on forums and added the site link with keyword in the profile... pretty fast...

thanks for the review copy.... (y)

Just got the review copy he provided what he said ie profile backlinks on others site with anchor text relating your keywords and then he mailed the report of all the places where he placed the backlinks
Thankyou Mate

I ordered $10 plan yesterday and baronang mailed me the report today.

Pretty fast and neat job (y)

Last edited:
38 comments
BTW mate do you randomly target forums or use a list you have to keep adding profiles or can you target keyword specific forums like I want my backlinks on as many anime forums as I can

I ordered $10 plan yesterday and baronang mailed me the report today.

Pretty fast and neat job (y)

Thanks Ma Bro.

BTW mate do you randomly target forums or use a list you have to keep adding profiles or can you target keyword specific forums like I want my backlinks on as many anime forums as I can

I submit randomly. And all of that are PR 1-9. Coz if you want just forum that talking about anime, its difficut beacuse just a litle forum that talking about anime and most of them doesnt have good PR. :)

For all : Special discount for today Packet # 1 - for only $3

Last edited:
BACKLINKS

I AM INTERESTING IN BUYING BACKLINKS.

DON'T YOU ACCEPT ALERTPAY. IF YES SEND ME THE DETAILS FOR MAKING PAYMENT.

DO REPLY SOON OR PM ME.

FREEDESIXXX

Hey mate :|

I checked that backlink report you sent me thoroughly and all profiles were made but not all had my backlink or profile link in them :(

Hey I wanna ask something, you will use our link in profile signature right ? of forum ?

Can we use upto 3 links as I want to use this as a link wheel if possible

yeah, for signature and for your sites. i mean in forum website : www.ursites.com
yess you can but its litle difficult. bcz we dont know witch sites will be put as ur sites.
hope u understand coz my english so bad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back