Putme.org - Earn up to $1 per 1000 video views - Free video hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, lets just hope we get back to reasonable sooner than soon ;)

2lwohl0.jpg

edit: how can i move in 0.0001, if the rate is $1/1k? That would mean the smallest steps should be 0.001 ... Isnt the rate actually set to $1/10k?

Last edited:
whith theese rates 1$/10k view counted after 10 % ,why should i waste my time uploading anything ?
please change rates if u want to keep uploaders

2012-12-05 194 / $0.0487 0 / $0 $0 $0.0487

and i get most trafic from us uk and can

Last edited:
i also have like 2166 views with $0.22 earnings... my account also says paid but nothing went thru my paypal... :(

payment already sent and by PM i sent you paypal screenshot

well, lets just hope we get back to reasonable sooner than soon ;)

edit: how can i move in 0.0001, if the rate is $1/1k? That would mean the smallest steps should be 0.001 ... Isnt the rate actually set to $1/10k?

$1/1000 is count

not $1/10000

also if user watch 5 time day (24 hour) from our site this will download count show 5 but earning will count 1

whith theese rates 1$/10k view counted after 10 % ,why should i waste my time uploading anything ?
please change rates if u want to keep uploaders

2012-12-05 194 / $0.0487 0 / $0 $0 $0.0487

and i get most trafic from us uk and can

earning is $1/1000 download/view
also if user watch 5 time day (24 hour) from our site this will download count show 5 but earning will count 1

Last edited:
so You count 1 IP per user for 24h.... little sux which Your table earning

and fix this Uploads are temporarily disabled due to site maintenance

Hi all

now everything fix

1) download and earning count per download $0.001 = $1/1000
2) multiple download count
for example if same user watch diffident video this will also count
3) status working very well you will see only what you earn (only status download and earning by tier 1,2,3 next day effect will start )

Last edited:
Hi all

now everything fix

1) download and earning count per download $0.001 = $1/1000
2) multiple download count
for example if same user watch diffident video this will also count
3) status working very well you will see only what you earn (only status download and earning by tier 1,2,3 next day effect will start )

sounds great & seems to be working - thank you.

now i guess we have till the day after tommorow to see how it actually does and whether the host is still worth it ;)

edit: some of my files (about 1/10) fail to convert - if i reupload them, they convert fine, which means its not the files. is there any way to re-start the conversion process?

Last edited:
Hi, how are you earning money from your side ?

Will users get bombarde by tons of popups and ads ?

Last edited:
Hi, how are you earning money from your side ?

Will users get bombarde by tons of popups and ads ?

the rates arent really that competitive right now, but the popularity of this host, quality of service and reliability so far more than make up for that.

would be nice to know if moviesvc is working on adjusting the rates or getting some more countries in the count though.

ads situation is great, nothing excessive - check for yourself: http://www.putme.org/hjlj2g8fi68s

if you own your own website/blog where do you get your views from, you should probably look around a bit more; if you do (what everyone else does) though, this host is perfect right now.

---

my question: is conversion down today? none of the videos i uploaded today ever converted.

Yesterday earning still $16 but today why reduce to $12???
You already lowered pay per click and increased minimum payout...now you cheating on earning?
Please explain this!!!

You already lowered pay per click and increased minimum payout...now you cheating on earning?
Please explain this!!!

i have check your username activity

same file download from same ip range 1000 time and same day
for example
129.176.151.14 to 129.176.151.110 range ip show on download ip (USA) download one file 1000 time
129.176.151.14 this ip download diffident file 200 time
69.91.115.15 this ip download different file 300 time

same like many other ip range download so much time different file same day
and time range download different file is 5 minut to 10 minut

can you explain me why like this user continue... watch video ?
download full video and watch 5 minute and again download different file ?

i have suspend your account until you explain this and clear this
i have check other account activity not found like this

the rates arent really that competitive right now, but the popularity of this host, quality of service and reliability so far more than make up for that.

would be nice to know if moviesvc is working on adjusting the rates or getting some more countries in the count though.

ads situation is great, nothing excessive - check for yourself: http://www.putme.org/hjlj2g8fi68s

if you own your own website/blog where do you get your views from, you should probably look around a bit more; if you do (what everyone else does) though, this host is perfect right now.

---

my question: is conversion down today? none of the videos i uploaded today ever converted.

new encoding server ordered waiting for get detail
after that this will solve upload speed and encoding speed

Last edited:
Please explain this!!!

Thanks for cheating! :thumbdown:

It is people like you who destroy the remaining honest File and Streamhosts.

Shame on you.

@moviesvc

Like I email before you giving accusation from 1 side. I already joining videohoster for while ago.
This kind of stuff I said that was too cheap shit.
What for I'm doing that? I'm not from tier 1 country that has good speed & can do something like that.
Why only your website has this complain because I join many of video hoster.
I don't care anymore about your site & earning in your site. Just wanna defend my self for such a stupid accusation.

@MarcoPolo

I guarantee this site won't last long. Don't judge me like I'm a cheater. I'm not a noob in here.
PS : Don't be a bootlicker to filehost admin

Have a nice day

@william5055

your are first account banned by putme
all other user get payment time to time without fail

you also get payment 4 time until i found your activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back