Putme.org - Earn up to $1 per 1000 video views - Free video hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
try today

Uploads are temporarily disabled due to site maintenance

===============

Username : kedenya

Upgrade to VIP thanks!

same here :/ u said upload is enabled but it works just for couple hours then the problem came back ,
upgrade my account please : altgani

can you upgrade my account , username : costy202002ro
Upgrade to VIP thanks!

Upgrade to VIP

NOTE : do not flooding in upload upload limited and share much your account will not downgrade

same here :/ u said upload is enabled but it works just for couple hours then the problem came back ,
upgrade my account please : altgani

Upgrade to VIP

NOTE : do not flooding in upload upload limited and share much your account will not downgrade

same for me as well... uploads are disabled...
Upgrade to VIP

try today

Uploads are temporarily disabled due to site maintenance

===============

Username : kedenya

Upgrade to VIP thanks!

Upgrade to VIP

I don't really get it, please express yourself better, thx!

yes encoding big server on progress after setup encoding fast and multiple i will allow so much uploading

server have so much space available :)

i will update this thread after finish all
my developer working on this

Last edited:
Hello all upload enable for all

we want to work with good user if any user can give good traffic please pm me for get VIP status
and we dont want to work with spammer just use space if we found this type user we will stop upload for this type user
you will get good amount earning if you will work good

Thank You

Your site seemed awesome, so i proceeded to sign in, only to find out that i cant actually upload anything at all; your both flash and file upload options do not work for me under linux (both konqueror and iceweasel - clicking "browse" in both cases does nothing) and i cant connect to the ftp - getting stuck at the password verification.

And yes, i do have correct password, i even changed it and tried again, with the same result, 530 Login authentication failed.

to all

everything working fine after add new big server
new big encoding and uploading server added
ftp also working fine

Thanks

why i have only 2$ in my account??where is my money admin??

same problem here had alost 10 $ now only 2.38$

every download count perfact

problem is yesterday we restore 3 day old database old server company suspend old server due to so much DMCA so we move site on new data center
we have 3 day old database so we restore it

i have check all account per day earning not so high beacuse last 8 day uploading stop on site
this database is 3 day old not much old so money only -$1 to -$2 not more
please sent me your username on my email admin @ putme.org

switzerland and austria move to Tier1

Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back