PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just started. Is it possible to give me Level 2 and a Pro status? I am willing to upload a lot.

Username : redwolf6

Edit : What's the maximum Limit for a single File? 5GB?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Is anyone FTP upload?Cause all i get is couldn't upload..

How i can get only 500kb speed through USA 100mb server?And remote upload takes more than 1 hour.

Last edited:
Is anyone FTP upload?Cause all i get is couldn't upload..

How i can get only 500kb speed through USA 100mb server?And remote upload takes more than 1 hour.

PL is an EU based file hosting service provider :)

Hello Putlocker Bro,
FTP is not working and Im getting delayed for posting My Articles.
Thanks

Relax man, they r workin on it. ;)

Do you have any program for webmaster :">
Like 10% from sales :)

They have got an affiliate program for webmasters.

Referral Program

You can also earn money by inviting your friends to create a Pro account. For every person who joins, and activates a Pro membership, you will get 3000 points. To get the link codes, and banners, click here (make sure you are logged in when you view that page).

PL is an EU based file hosting service provider :)
my server is located in .fr
Nevertheless the upload speed is too slow since last week. uploading is not possible very often, files don't appear in account after uploading or the browser upload freezes after a few minutes.
with these conditions i can't work very well :(

@putlocker PLEASE fix it.

---Quote (Originally by copxxx)---
PL is an EU based file hosting service provider:)
---End Quote---
I tried also EU server.Both EU and USA get 1 hour to remote a 300mb file.Even if i upload it it gets 400kb speed.Putlocker wasn't so slow.I hope they will fix it soon :D

ok all qualified accounts upgraded.

massterqueen- stop copy pasting other ppls posts, you just look silly. I cannot upgrade because you have not uploaded anything and have 100 views. READ THIS>>>***ALL THAILAND USERS. IN ORDER TO GET 1 FREE MONTH AND LEVEL 2, UPLOAD CONTENT AND RECEIVE 100 VIEWS AND THEN PM ME. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INITIAL 100 VIEWS AS YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE GRANTED.***

Our upload servers were pooped last week and we ordered new ones, not sure what the status of these are, should be done soon as we are working in it.

Be patient, thank You!

@Putlocker - congratulations for your 200th post on WJ ;)

@Everybody else - FTP upload is working fine for me so ... here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back