PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't cry like a girl - i mean all of you

Code:
Transfer queue completed Transferred 12 Files (3.72 GB) in 1 hour 4 minutes 15 seconds (1,013.5 KB/s)

anyway I'm uploading about 3.9MB/sec atm so don't cry ... get real servers and enjoy (y)

Code:
Transfer queue completed Transferred 12 Files (3.72 GB) in 1 hour 4 minutes 15 seconds (1,013.5 KB/s)
anyway I'm uploading about 3.9MB/sec atm so don't cry ... get real servers and enjoy (y)

Who the hell talked to you??You believe that we have home connection?And are you kidding me?4GB in 1 hour?That you call it a "server"?.fack off mate.Putlocker had the fastest remote upload.We know why we say that speeds are down.

It takes over an hour for 350 file.Thats why we hope to fix it soon

ok all qualified accounts upgraded.

massterqueen- stop copy pasting other ppls posts, you just look silly. I cannot upgrade because you have not uploaded anything and have 100 views. READ THIS>>>***ALL THAILAND USERS. IN ORDER TO GET 1 FREE MONTH AND LEVEL 2, UPLOAD CONTENT AND RECEIVE 100 VIEWS AND THEN PM ME. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE INITIAL 100 VIEWS AS YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE GRANTED.***

Our upload servers were pooped last week and we ordered new ones, not sure what the status of these are, should be done soon as we are working in it.

Be patient, thank You

Dimaro stfu if you dont know.I talk about remote upload from USA server 100mb dedicated line.And 2 hours for 350mb file is unbelievable.Or download its not even finished and have to re-remote.Personally i lose a lot since this slow speed putlocker has.

Thats why we hope to fix it soon.

El-Warez, where else do you stream from besides putlocker? And how many hits/views u get from here?
thanks

Downloading started 1 hour, 7 minutes
does it? lol

Jez putlocker is my main stream for everything.I love it thats why i have premium all the time.Its sad to see such easy and good host facing problem.But who can blame them.They got to the TOP really fast.I hope they will get stable fast.

I get around 120k hits/25-30k views.

So get rapidleech,and start upload with normal speed.

Read the previous posts noob, you think we upload from 128Kbps line :facepalm:

Upload is still veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slooooooooow

Code:

another pussy noob.

3.9MB/sec = get real servers - lol , I think you dont know what is real server ... ,

3.72 GB in 1 hour 4 minutes - for me its like ages, man I upload like 200 - 300GB sometimes even more per day - whit this kind of speeds that you have on your "Real severs" I will fucking destroy my PC XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back