PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
That promotion, it's going to be pretty much impossible for a regular uploader to increase stats. It's simple, at the beginning of the month, there was lots of new content (15-25 new tv shows every day). In the last week of december there are no new shows. Hence, no way that I, or anyone who was doing serious uploading at the beginning of the month can get this.

For me the promotion is quite easy, and I m not a beginner (around 8-9.000 videos in my account), and those 5% are an easy target. I just upload 1-200 old videos daily and I m done. So any serious uploader knows how to increase his stats, if needed

Promotional Offer

Dear Affiliate,
we decided to introduce a X-mas/New Years promotion. If you increase your unique traffic from Sat 24th-Sat 31st By 5% from what it was from Sat 3rd-Sat 10th we will be giving out 6 months PRO accounts. Let me know if this sounds fair and if not let me know your suggestions.
Happy Holidays!

That's a great promotion for the 3 people that might obtain it, usually promotional offers are something you can give back to loyal users, not a few out of 1,000's, I doubt more than 5 people will get that promotional offer.

Promotion

For me the promotion is quite easy, and I m not a beginner (around 8-9.000 videos in my account), and those 5% are an easy target. I just upload 1-200 old videos daily and I m done. So any serious uploader knows how to increase his stats, if needed

I agree. I thought it was going to be hard, but I'm only 5500 Uniques away, and that can be done in 1 or 2 days! :sun:

i didnt understand well the promotion:
is it the sum of uniques of 24-31dec. week must be 5% more then the sum of Un. of 1st week of dec. ?

can anyone help me please?..i keep getting "This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below." error when trying to download in putlocker..what should i do? thanks in advance.

hi

i just start in this site yesterday
how can i be level 1 ,2 , 3, 4, 5 ?

please upgrade my account to lv 2

my putlocker username is :thoubaba

Last edited:
Files not streaming

can anyone help me please?..i keep getting "This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below." error when trying to download in putlocker..what should i do? thanks in advance.

This is putlocker deciding hiself to disable the file, you will probably notice most of those files are popular ones with alot of hits, he seems to disable popular files with alot of hits he says he is forced to look into individual accounts and delete copyright material that he sees when he has server issues seems like these server issues have been going on for two weeks when did this stop lol. It's just a way of disabling your file without you noticing quickly because if it was in the removed section you would see it quickly, just check your files and ask putlocker why?

Why is Sockshare always down for me? For the past few days, I have not been able to get on very much.

Also, how long are the unavailable files going to be disabled? Is having your files disabled going to be a permanent part of putlocker/sockshare? I'm assuming so because you made a whole new tab for it. Can I ask why they are being disabled in the first place?

Last edited:
I just come to check my statistic for this week and found out

" Your affiliate account has been disabled for poor traffic quality or cheating. "

What's happen ?

Putlocker Please check.

Cheating ? ... I've been working with Putlocker for about a year. I upload and share nothing more than that.

Poor traffic quality ? Did my account get disabled because most of my clients are in Thailand 80% ? which is consider to be poor traffic quality ?

Please explain. sir

Last edited:
u need 15000 unique a day ... for level 3

and about sockshare online there is some weird problem with sockshare and DNS from about a month sometimes sockshare disapear sometimes it is ok ... its random its happening to me and all my friends and maybe all the ppl :)

Hey Putlocker

I got a problem hier

when I upload Videos using my server I got this : Encoding to enable streaming is in progresss. Try again soon.

by Remote Upload is normal but when I use my server I got this problem

any solution to make Files streaming or not using the File Manager ?

2 - how can I know how many Storage and Bandwith I use?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back