PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for putlocker payment
received payments for putlocker but it was less what it was displaying last month

i didn't receive anything for sockshare????why???
my earnings were more than 10$

guys unique is dropped. because server havent responded properly, because of upgrade ect. So the visitors may not have loaded the video before they close it.

guys unique is dropped. because server havent responded properly, because of upgrade ect. So the visitors may not have loaded the video before they close it.
That is not true. I made an experiment , i made a new fresh copy of 1 link i gave it to 1 friend he watched it and no unique was counted . Just counter is not working thats all . only total downloads are counted...

For 2nd nov. i see it works but ratio is not very good we will see later ..

Last edited:
Of course it's not true. You still need to watch 50% of the video to get into total downloads. My total downloads haven't changed much up or down in the last few days. It's the uniques that are not counted properly. We're supposed to think that people average 10-11 links watched per one uploader. I watch a lot of tv, and it's still wouldn't be even close to that much. And it's just average. According to that 1/10 ratio many people watch 15-20 of your links. It's just isn't likely.
I currently bring 40 000+ views a day to putlocker/sockshare. If this new practice for unique downloads is continued, I'll have to move on to someone who will pay better for all that effort.

I would be grateful if you PutLocker can tell as, except account upgraded, what is going on with stats and when it will be fixed? Thanks

Hey guys cool down!!

Nothing has happened to your stats so far... am sure putlocker will give all the valid views to you. and put them into your account.

Stats for September 2011 are currently unavailable due to system maintenance. Please check back later

And am sure, this could be a possible reason to why they are not updating stats. We need to bear with them, and co-operate with them. Yes it is frustrating to not know what is happening, but I hope you can understand the stress they could be in.

But am sure putlocker, is there trying to work their socks off to bring the site back to normal as fast as they can. And what they really need is our co-operation!!

Thanks guys :)

We apologize for the recent downtime and intermittent functionality of the site. Our service continues to grow all the time and we've clearly hit some growing pains. Over the last few days we have spent time introducing new technology to make the site operate smoother than ever. Thanks to all of our loyal users for standing by. Enjoy!

Above is update for viewers.

Where is update here on forum for as uploaders?

Stats from yesterday updated, look good!

Good job Putlocker, averaged a 3 to 1 ratio for yesterday, that seems spot on.

Obviously the kinks are being worked out!

Thx Guys

Is this a joke? Putlocker/Sockshare is not too busy to remove files from my account EVERY SINGLE DAY, but you can't answer the questions that I have been asking. You did not pay me all that I am owed, and the unique visitor count is seriously messed up! I am really trying to be patient, but not having any information is frustrating. PLEASE RESPOND TO THE MANY INQUIRIES ON THIS FORUM, PUTLOCKER!

Guys,

We have all being working with pulocker for some time now,and they have always been fair to us so lets give them some credit

Btw,

My stats has been updated from yesterday so give them time to complete new system.

ok guys please all calm down, we ARE working on everything at once.

1) Problems with AlertPay: if you were not paid or underpaid we have sent an email to your Alertpay registered email. We cannot pay the remaining balance as Alertpay is not processing credit cards. We can pay the owed amount over Paypal OR Wait until next payment cycle and get paid what we owe you from October. Also, if Alertpay fixes their system sooner we will process the payments ASAP.

2)Paypal payment problems: We are working on it, if you were under paid send me a private pm with your usernames and we will send payments.

3)Unique hits were counted on the back end but the display was not working. Now it is fixed and nothing was lost. HOWEVER we apologize for this problem and are crediting more to your accounts for Nov 1st.

4) The more people msg about the same problem the longer it takes us to go over EACH and EVERY post to check that there no new issues. We are not going to leave you hanging, we have been paying out every single month and are doing our best to keep on track with extra servers and new systems.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back