PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Downloads is counting, but Unique Downloads is frozen for several hours now. I received less money than I should. I send pm to you with details.

Dear Admin
i earn $50 + but i receive less then $15 why is that ??

I'm sorry i have accounts in putlocker (kevin003) & sockshare (HomeMadeVideo)

I received my payment, but unfortunately it wasn't all there. Also, there is something wrong with today's earnings. I have earned way less than I consistently have every day for the past 2 months on putlocker/sockshare. I would also like to be able to see Octobers earnings please. How about reverting it back to the way it was?

Last edited:
I got my payment, and I was also about $20 short of the number on the putlocker site.
Also anybody else starting to doubt unique download numbers? It used to be about half of my downloads were unique. Than it started to drop, and nowdays, only about 1/6th of my total downloads are unique.

First thanks for Payment:) But my money is shorter $12 from putlocker ,maybe this can fixed?
User: mmobg

Regards.

Last edited:
we are working on a new stats system.

every month the counter is reset so that is why yesterday you saw 0.04 and today it is 0.52.

money is less due to Alertpay not processing credit cards. Email was sent to your Alertpay registered email to explain this.

Hey my stats before 4 housr was:
Nov 01, 2011 8,445 1,844 $3.69
and now is :
Nov 01, 2011 14,678 1,844 $3.69
What happened with my unique downloads ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back