pstream.net - legit or not?

OliBoli

Hello,

I just found this videohost and I want to give it a try. But I can't find any support thread of them, nowhere. Anybody using them? Are they legit or not?

I created an account on their site, I uploaded 1 video to try their player. It looks good, the player is fully customizable, the speed is good - but unfortunately deleting my video is impossible. I also couldn't find anything about how to rename my video name and filename.

If anybody uses this host, please tell me your opinion about it! Thank you!

2 comments
Hello,

I just found this videohost and I want to give it a try. But I can't find any support thread of them, nowhere. Anybody using them? Are they legit or not?

I created an account on their site, I uploaded 1 video to try their player. It looks good, the player is fully customizable, the speed is good - but unfortunately deleting my video is impossible. I also couldn't find anything about how to rename my video name and filename.

If anybody uses this host, please tell me your opinion about it! Thank you!
I can't even integrate the player on my site... And the contact page doesn't even work... Too bad there was potential, there is only https://neko-sama.fr/ who would be how to do...

Back