Proxy checker and cleaner script needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
Are you trying to block IP addresses of users on Proxy Servers/VPNs from being able to access your site?If so I'd be curious if anyone has any tricks/tips regarding doing this.

Currently I'm working on enforcing HTTPs for people to log into my site but this will only prevent those using cheap free web based proxy servers.

There are several public lists of IP NetRanges used of Proxy Servers that are available on the web that you can use to ban the IP addresses, the only problem is that the IP NetRanges are ALWAYS going to change with new IP Addresses used by Proxy Servers, not to mention the hordes of TOR Gateways that pop up everyday.

The other option would be to script something that would port scan IP addresses connecting in for TCP Ports 80, 8080, & 3128 as these are a common port open on proxy servers and very rarely are ports people have open on their home routers. Caveat to this idea is that I don't know if it will affect the page load times of your site thus hurting your SEO...

Hello , I am looking for a Proxy checker and cleaner script for blogger, If anyone have please i need it. Thanks. :)

I found cool proxy checker - Stare Proxy Checker if you wish to try it you may download Proxy Checker from (proxychecker [dot] tk) Who knows maybe Stare Proxy Checker is what you search... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back