ProStream.to - Service Closed

ProStream

ok and why don't any download option there? will you add this?
Hi AHMED

Download button is temporarily disabled because we get abuse of them, we have 10x more downloads then views, and we are video host not file download host.

We will make a decision about this feature in the coming days or/and weeks.

Cheers !

Last edited:

ProStream

ok and why don't any download option there? will you add this?
I'm sorry but all info are real

Post automatically merged:

you too, Brutus?
you too, Brutus?
you too, Brutus? @ProStream

please make my pending payment of $ 30!
Please wait to restore database and here we see all the users earnings.

All earnings users from 8 USD + will be sent we see in database all the info.

Last edited:

Turco

Hello man; I want to thank you. I've used a lot of video upload sites. You're the fastest payer. I hope you don't close like the others.

I have a request from you. Please solve this problem. I am taking too many complaints. Because prostream.to video streaming is very slow. Take care of this problem immediately.

Last edited:

ProStream

you disappointed me. at least you have to make the final payments. :worried:
As disappointed as we are, in addition to that we had barely made the 3-month payment for the servers because of discount that we received, and everything was closed on the 13th, nor did we manage to recover anything, money gone, data files gone, ALL IS LOST.

GO Unlimited

As disappointed as we are, in addition to that we had barely made the 3-month payment for the servers because of discount that we received, and everything was closed on the 13th, nor did we manage to recover anything, money gone, data files gone, ALL IS LOST.
Request a charge back with your credit card provider. It will be refunded within 30 business days.

Turco

I'm so sorry for you. This is my bad luck.

Top Bottom