ProSpeedHost.com - 100Mbit, 1Gbps and 10Gbps Linux VPS (France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently purchased 10Gbps VPS Bronze, best decision I've made yet. Speed is AMAZING and so far uptime is 100%. Will continue to host my site here.

As mentioned in our shared thread, please contact us via ticket. All sites are up and running! This is a sales thread and not support thread.

Thanks!

Service very bad.
I opened a ticket last week and closed it without solving the problem.
and after that open one more ticket and they did not respond on the same subject.
Ticket Number:#103575

Really?

QbHe8.png

Give me your old ticket # or your username so that i can track what your problem is.

Thanks ProSpeedHost. I just spent the last few minutes on Skype working out an issue I had with connecting to my VPS. All is fine now, thanks for the support.

Can i have the ticket number krazeek?

EDIT: Thanks Long for pointing it out.

You cannot access the site? Well its working fine at our end. Can you give me your username/email ID so that we can look into your VPS for any issues?

Last edited:
Everything is fine now, but ProSpeedHost website was down along with my VPS. Not sure what happened.

That could have been internet provider connectivity issues on your side actually, it happens.

If it was down and site at the same time, but not for everyone else it would explain it as so.

Well, sorted now, back to business lol.

I thought that as well Long, but I asked people in the CB and checked on the down or up site. 2 people said it was down and the site said it looked down from there.

Hello,

I took server Windows VPS, is bad idea.
I received details for my server from 6 days, I do not used server because of space disk C: is 20 GB full i can not download any thing or update windows, there is disk 1 TB but i can not merge with C: .

The Support team is not reply for ticket or chat.
my server restart tow time and I can not access it again, without contact support.
I lost my data with first server and replace my server with new one and i restart but i can't login again.

Ticket #380379

Last edited:
I asked if their were refunds, they said yes for the first seven days.

Two days with them I'm asking for a refund, no response.

Site was down, I couldnt log into client area after 2 days.

Live chat never on

Can I get my refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back