PropellerAds vs RevenueHits vs PopAds vs Yllix vs Bidvertiser?

Which to choose please tell me why in the comments.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
38 comments
Why should PopAds avoided at all cost? They are still good and pays even automated on daily basis. And its Non-EU company.

But for us, PropellerAds should avoided at all cost also, they change the settings every day, change JavaScript code to steal impressions from other ad networks and also affecting your conversion rate of other ad networks badly long term. So it cost you each day money, if you use PropellerAds. For us, they even changed the code from Popup to a very big Banner overlay and increased frequency to infinite. It is big sign, that they always try to attempt to steal impressions/money from other adnetworks, while presenting you a fake statistics. The managers are very often on vacations and take the money by more and more shavings and if something bad happened, they lie to you on every chances. Sometimes, if you are not their "slave", they will block your payout request too.

It is also a sign, that they are bankrupt soon due to their fraud actions and having too much workers going on vacations. Just Russian peoples, btw ClickAdu is also from the same fraud owners, same script as PropellerAds.

You can compare other ad network statistics, such as PopAds, if you remove PropellerAds code, your stats increase by 50% to 100% in PopAds for example.

Ad-Maven, i would not recommend it, it affects your Mobile users very badly and it hinders video plays or clicking anywhere on the page.

If you are not have problem with Adult ads, then ExoClick is the biggest ad market of the world for you. Otherwhise PopAds is the best to go, with having almost 97.5% RevShare and its managed by 1-2 persons, very low cost for workers of this company.
Thanks for that great information :)

That's not my experience, so be careful. Some networks may be good to some users and scam to some others.
Yeah I'm afraid of that as I tried them with file hosting site I owned before and 4 days also with no earnings that was about 1 year ago.. I'm thinking to move to propellerads as they opened all ads type for me and they are generating earnings even for 10 views.

Yeah I'm afraid of that as I tried them with file hosting site I owned before and 4 days also with no earnings that was about 1 year ago.. I'm thinking to move to propellerads as they opened all ads type for me and they are generating earnings even for 10 views.
Well, give them a try then and see if it match your expectations then keep working with them. Make sure to try different network constantly to make sure you're sticking with the best deal.

My first withdrawal from popads its from sep 1st 2014 :)
so...time flies quickly...its truth - right now they have (in my opinion) very low rates...fe. in past August the middle rates was 0.60 fo 1K right now is only 0.45 for 1K ...but may be its depends from where is the higher traffic from - I don't know and don't care
it's also truth I was a little mad and disappointed last year (mean 2018) rates...but what I need to say is that: they have never failed with payment in five years...some times I receive my payments in 2 hours after request...

this is just my private opinion

Reactions: pxn
From my side the best is propellerads.
Also i'm try another ad network. but now i'm using propellerads.

They best because not cutting Impressions like adsterra.

For smaller sites i would take

admaven

popads

Juicyads (for adult content)

For bigger sites it depends on your relationship to the adnetwork so you have to try it and talk with your account manager about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back