PropellerAds vs RevenueHits vs PopAds vs Yllix vs Bidvertiser?

Which to choose please tell me why in the comments.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
38 comments
I wouldn't recommend any of the listed networks in the vote except RevHits. However, you should consider Adsterra as well besides AdMaven.
My feedback depends on my 10 years of experience but you may have different experience with the networks I recommended so you should try all of them and see the best one for you.
Be advised that every network is the best in specific industry, as some of them are focusing on Streaming while the other on Games so you need to find the best one for your industry.

I wouldn't recommend any of the listed networks in the vote except RevHits. However, you should consider Adsterra as well besides AdMaven.
My feedback depends on my 10 years of experience but you may have different experience with the networks I recommended so you should try all of them and see the best one for you.
Be advised that every network is the best in specific industry, as some of them are focusing on Streaming while the other on Games so you need to find the best one for your industry.
Thanks for your reply so I'll try Adsterra and AdMaven but can you recommend one of them to start with? Also I've added them to the poll. Thanks again :)

AdSterra, AdMaven, RevHits. And feel free to try any other networks but avoid PopAds.net and PropellerAds at any cost.
Hello,
I totally agree that propeller ads has really gotten downhill, but why are you against popads.net ?
I've had okay experience with them, even though the rates are pretty low lately but they are I think best in the Pops industry atleast.
I would really like to know about your experiences with popads.

Best regards.

Hello,
I totally agree that propeller ads has really gotten downhill, but why are you against popads.net ?
I've had okay experience with them, even though the rates are pretty low lately but they are I think best in the Pops industry atleast.
I would really like to know about your experiences with popads.

Best regards.
Low rates, dead support. The industry is full of networks who seek to be the best while PopAds.net still believe they're the only one there, with their 1996's website design.

Can u explain to me why we should dont use PropellerAds? I'm just using it a few days and its quiet good rate.
Because; the first time cpm is high, then the cpm is low and payment time account banned. :@

Low rates, dead support. The industry is full of networks who seek to be the best while PopAds.net still believe they're the only one there, with their 1996's website design.
Yes disgrace site design! For olds :mrs_claus:

So first day with RevHits and 0 Earnings!

Anyone has an explanation?

Capture.png

Why should PopAds avoided at all cost? They are still good and pays even automated on daily basis. And its Non-EU company.

But for us, PropellerAds should avoided at all cost also, they change the settings every day, change JavaScript code to steal impressions from other ad networks and also affecting your conversion rate of other ad networks badly long term. So it cost you each day money, if you use PropellerAds. For us, they even changed the code from Popup to a very big Banner overlay and increased frequency to infinite. It is big sign, that they always try to attempt to steal impressions/money from other adnetworks, while presenting you a fake statistics. The managers are very often on vacations and take the money by more and more shavings and if something bad happened, they lie to you on every chances. Sometimes, if you are not their "slave", they will block your payout request too.

It is also a sign, that they are bankrupt soon due to their fraud actions and having too much workers going on vacations. Just Russian peoples, btw ClickAdu is also from the same fraud owners, same script as PropellerAds.

You can compare other ad network statistics, such as PopAds, if you remove PropellerAds code, your stats increase by 50% to 100% in PopAds for example.

Ad-Maven, i would not recommend it, it affects your Mobile users very badly and it hinders video plays or clicking anywhere on the page.

If you are not have problem with Adult ads, then ExoClick is the biggest ad market of the world for you. Otherwhise PopAds is the best to go, with having almost 97.5% RevShare and its managed by 1-2 persons, very low cost for workers of this company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back