Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of hours ago? what pisses me off is i didn't know about this a few hours ago? do you fucking not get that? thats what im bitching about here and its the point everyone is not even trying to talk about.

That's the only thing you can still bitch about.

Reply to your ticket:

Ok I will refund the second payment, also check if you can charge the other money back because it went to **** who is trying to ruin wrzhost because he started his own hosting company with money he stole from wrzhost.

And notice you about what?

I didn't even see that the other payment go through,I have no access whatsoever to ***** his shit.
About the downtime, there are a lot of free monitorring services that notice you when a server goes down. We can't mass mail clients everytime a server goes down for abuse.

I did.
tippie explained it. The End.

speedofpain, You need to calm down.
How much are you paying anyway?
If you expect premium service you would need to pay a premium price.

You did? really you read everything? funny in the first post the prices i pay are posted and yet your asking me right now what i pay... and your telling me you read it? LMAO. /fail.

get a VPS :|

Yes because those never go down at all.

I did.
tippie explained it. The End.

speedofpain, You need to calm down.
How much are you paying anyway?
If you expect premium service you would need to pay a premium price.

He has a reseller account so basically it's shared.
Also some resellers often attract these bad clients.

A decent vps never goes down no, and when you take daily or weekly backups then you're safe forever.

You did? really you read everything? funny in the first post the prices i pay are posted and yet your asking me right now what i pay... and your telling me you read it? LMAO. /fail.

Speed, the same thing happened to me, the server got suspended due to abuse but in my case it was my site's fault because the datacenter received a complaint, I think it was from BREIN and they suspended the whole server. You just cant flip out, I know you are pissed, heck I was too, but its not wrzhost fault, is the datacenter

Damn, you guys are lucky to have tippie handling WRZhost. If I was in his place and had clients like these. I would just fuck them over, no offense :p

I stand corrected. I forgot. It's pretty damn late around here.

Still: You want premium service, you need to pay a premium price.
Get some free monitoring so you receive an e-mail when your site is unreachable and ask your host to provide the same thing.

Hmmm your site is down to abuse. dont you get that?

and on a vps you have more control over semi-dedi,

do you know semi-dedi is just like SHARED? nothing different at all, just less clients on a server

Speed, the same thing happened to me, the server got suspended due to abuse but in my case it was my site's fault because the datacenter received a complaint, I think it was from BREIN and they suspended the whole server. You just cant flip out, I know you are pissed, heck I was too, but its not wrzhost fault, is the datacenter

OMFG when did i say it was tippies fault the server was down? do you people FUCKING READ!

Damn, you guys are lucky to have tippie handling WRZhost. If I was in his place and had clients like these. I would just fuck them over, no offense :p

Most poeple like you would never get in this position. I wouldnt want to be in tippies place right now which is why i would have told my clients long ago about this. Also the reason i would have been paying more attention to where the money of my company is going.

Hmmm your site is down to abuse. dont you get that?

and on a vps you have more control over semi-dedi,

do you know semi-dedi is just like SHARED? nothing different at all, just less clients on a server

Um... since you dont seem to read.... I didnt abuse anything, or my clients it would seem. So not sure what all this is about from you.

THEN STFU and wait until the datacenter responds,

tippie already said he will refund u.

Yet again... missing the point. but whatever. Lets all give him credit for the refund when i actually get the refund.... ok?

Um... since you dont seem to read.... I didnt abuse anything, or my clients it would seem. So not sure what all this is about from you.

You didnt abuse the server, but someone on the same server did so everyone pays, like I said,semi-dedi is like shared, you are in there with more other sites

It IS your issue. You are on a SHARED server which means your sites go down if a IP get's blacklisted.
If you don't like it get a VPS or get your own IP.

I do have my OWN IP... 2 of the damn things so fuck off, and my sites being closed isnt my issues its not being told when to expect it back up after they found out about it.

honestly shut up you have no clue whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back