PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complaint about the case to change one of PPD to PPS When the user selects mandatory if you want to do Instead are forcing me to do it ACCORDING designed my mail account does not have any The Necessary Productivity are leaving then a Practically MOST out to Latin uploader Because I aM one of them and the profits are not good for your Payout hopefully help me Because you are the best Paid To Latin uploader

Last edited:
We are experienced some difficulties with our payment processing at the moment which results in low sales.

We expect this to be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Payouts will go out tomorrow as usual

I can not add information from payments into my account Please add Webmoney user BrunoG Z179015251714

Z179015251714
Please make sure account security is unlocked. If security is ON you cannot update your account details.
Let me know if you have problems with this. I can't switch payout method based on a forum request, it needs to be done through the email registered to your account.

Hello, Do you pay in Payza?
We decided to drop Payza because they have proven difficult to work with once there is an issue.
We will reconsider using them if they can supply direct contacts for someone who actually works in the company who can get stuff done.

Last edited:
I get this email to my email please I need help as I understand we win according to the winning table by country obigan then because I plan to change

Last edited:
Hi Bro,

Payment still pending and don't argree extend my premium account?
We are experienced some difficulties with our payment processing at the moment which results in low sales.

We expect this to be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Payouts will go out tomorrow as usual

Please make sure account security is unlocked. If security is ON you cannot update your account details.
Let me know if you have problems with this. I can't switch payout method based on a forum request, it needs to be done through the email registered to your account.

Hello, Do you pay in Payza?
We decided to drop Payza because they have proven difficult to work with once there is an issue.
We will reconsider using them if they can supply direct contacts for someone who actually works in the company who can get stuff done.

Last edited:
waiting my payment
y0JP7aJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back