PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Privatefiles: I have been uploading for 4 years, I have also faced this situation 1 or 2 times, I know how about my traffic, but ONCE you give us your affiliates (PPD) you must accept it for all, Otherwise you have to change all your affiliates, not just for someone. This is unprofessional.

I'm still waiting for your change without crying here or anywhere. Simply continues or leave :)

Do your best for your service.
Sorted out in private, I like your approach and think it will work well :)

You can download files up to 1024 Mb only. please change to 2gb to free user you can limit speed least you can
Sorry we are not going to give away more than we need to for free. Users can register if they wish to download files up to 2 GB in file size.

privatefiles have russian support?
Yes, ICQ 665555575
That is correct. Your traffic does not perform for us and its not interesting for us to pay for traffic that does not perform.
You referred 78000 downloads without referring a single paid customer, this is highly unusual.
You may use our service but due to your unusual traffic patterns we do not consider you a good fit for our PPD program. If you are unhappy about this then you are welcome to use another hosting provider.
Why do you hide this info at PPD Program Information/Promotion, how much premium accounts are affiliates forced to sell to stay at PPD?? 3/Month for Tier1, 2/Month for Tier2 and so on*??

* Number/Month if +50% of your downloads come from Tier X

Please clarify well this point if you wanna be accepted by uploaders and you want continue your quick growing over the most popular forums (Congratz for PlanetSuzy approve!)

@Privatefiles: I have been uploading for 4 years, I have also faced this situation 1 or 2 times, I know how about my traffic, but ONCE you give us your affiliates (PPD) you must accept it for all, Otherwise you have to change all your affiliates, not just for someone. This is unprofessional.

I'm still waiting for your change without crying here or anywhere. Simply continues or leave :)

Do your best for your service.

Well you´ve been uploading for 4 years but you seems to be a bit noob about their business point of view, PPD programs are the most worthless affiliate program for a filehost. I agree with you they must not offer a PPD program if they´re now ready to it or if they´re going to hide conditions to affiliates, thats not acceptable from a serious filehost, but what you can expect at this point of the movie... (Ironic)

Just dont be scary PrivateFiles didnt develop nothing new, they´re just testing multi-level PPD program for huge/low conversion uploaders, like Freakshare or Bitshare have been doing for years to stand happy those uploaders who without PPD program would have migrated to other filehosts (With a fair sucess i think, both are stable and OLD providers)

So lets make some popcorn & see how privatefiles explain further details about this new ghostly publicy stunt about PPD terms.

Dont harass me for showing my point of view please!
I understand your points and we do spend a lot of time reviewing and analyzing the traffic that goes through our service.
We have some of the highest rates in the industry and we would like to keep it this way.

Switching affiliates from one program to the other is not a automatic process. Before switching we analyzed traffic since the beginning, then we emailed the affiliates several days in advance. This would also give them time to port their files elsewhere.

At the end of the day if one affiliate send 75000+ downloads and get no sales while another affiliate consistently get 1 sale per 250-300 downloads then there is a problem with the traffic. It could be a bad fit for us or it could be related to the culture of the geographic of the countries the affiliates have traffic from.

We have a coder working full time building statistic tools for us, we use this to improve the experience for the users which ultimately leads to more revenues. We are also adding more localized payment solutions and working on some localized design pages.

I'd like to point out that the vast majority of our PPD users are not in danger of being switched and whenever we do switch someone we will work with the individual affiliate in order to see if we can improve the traffic quality together.
:handshake:

First day at PPS:

2014-11-08 xx / $0 1 / $6.625

Not too bad :)

@Pr: Could you creat the function that allow to uploader can set filesize for free user can download,ext: 10MB , 100MB, 400MB...or Premium only?

This will help uploaders who are at PPS plan.

Thanks!

Last edited:
You publicly disabled a few of my files due to a DMCA complaint. However, these files were set to premium only, and haven't even had a single download. Since these files were never even downloaded, how does the complainant know what these files actually are?

Shouldn't they be required to have actually checked the file before you accept their complaint?

9 accounts referred no money some thing wrong privateFile fix it username konixca
You will earn revenues once they upgrade to a paid membership. As long as they are only free members you will not earn a commission.

You publicly disabled a few of my files due to a DMCA complaint. However, these files were set to premium only, and haven't even had a single download. Since these files were never even downloaded, how does the complainant know what these files actually are?

Shouldn't they be required to have actually checked the file before you accept their complaint?
We are required by law to disable the file. You can file a counter claim if you believe you do have the permission to share the file. We are researching if we can deal with reports differently if there is no downloads but for the time being we have to disable the file.
We are planning to release a system in the future that will let you reply to DMCA notifications through your panel.

Please check ur pm
I will.
hi prf please check my pm
I will.

[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't exec:
The table 'Sessions' is full at DataBase.pm line 55.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Receiving this message:
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

The table 'Users' is full at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

Software error:

Can't exec:

Receiving this message:
Software error:

Can't exec:

Software error:

Can't exec:
The table 'Users' is full at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

We had an issue on one of our DB servers that caused this error.
The problem have been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back