PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got an email about you are going to covert my affiliate plan to PPS?
That is correct. Your traffic does not perform for us and its not interesting for us to pay for traffic that does not perform.
You referred 78000 downloads without referring a single paid customer, this is highly unusual.
You may use our service but due to your unusual traffic patterns we do not consider you a good fit for our PPD program. If you are unhappy about this then you are welcome to use another hosting provider.

That is correct. Your traffic does not perform for us and its not interesting for us to pay for traffic that does not perform.
You referred 78000 downloads without referring a single paid customer, this is highly unusual.
You may use our service but due to your unusual traffic patterns we do not consider you a good fit for our PPD program. If you are unhappy about this then you are welcome to use another hosting provider.

Why should I focus on SALE if I am in pay per "DOWNLOAD" plan??
That's funny:wacko:

Hello! My storage space is full now. Please... Could you give me more storage space and extended my premium account?.
My Username: 4parta2
Thanks

Please Increase Storage

username : konixca

Payment E-Mail ID not accepting Box Field empty even after entering mail id

very slow upload speed 300kb check traceroute sent PM cloudflare issue

Last edited:

Why should I focus on SALE if I am in pay per "DOWNLOAD" plan??
That's funny:wacko:
Unfortunately with the type of traffic you are sending we cannot keep you in our PPD program.
You are welcome to stay with our service and use our PPS program, if your traffic change feel free to message me and I'll review it.

Hello! My storage space is full now. Please... Could you give me more storage space and extended my premium account?.
My Username: 4parta2
Thanks
Done & Done

Me too, got email yesterday and will be force change to PPS @@
We sent out a few emails to affiliates who seems to have unproductive traffic on our service.
Please feel free to PM me if you want me to review your traffic to make suggestions.

Please Increase Storage

username : konixca

Payment E-Mail ID not accepting Box Field empty even after entering mail id

very slow upload speed 300kb check traceroute sent PM cloudflare issue
Can you try and do a traceroute to ftp.privatefiles.com or euftp.privatefiles.com ? It will give me a better indication on the route.
Also feel free to use our FTP, your normal username and password should work.
In order to update your account you need to set security lock to OFF :)

Last edited:
Friends, I ordered my 2nd payment and the web privatefiles.com off as paid, but still I do not get my purse webmoney

my username: shakamen

@Privatefiles: I have been uploading for 4 years, I have also faced this situation 1 or 2 times, I know how about my traffic, but ONCE you give us your affiliates (PPD) you must accept it for all, Otherwise you have to change all your affiliates, not just for someone. This is unprofessional.

I'm still waiting for your change without crying here or anywhere. Simply continues or leave :)

Do your best for your service.

Why do you hide this info at PPD Program Information/Promotion, how much premium accounts are affiliates forced to sell to stay at PPD?? 3/Month for Tier1, 2/Month for Tier2 and so on*??

* Number/Month if +50% of your downloads come from Tier X

Please clarify well this point if you wanna be accepted by uploaders and you want continue your quick growing over the most popular forums (Congratz for PlanetSuzy approve!)

@Privatefiles: I have been uploading for 4 years, I have also faced this situation 1 or 2 times, I know how about my traffic, but ONCE you give us your affiliates (PPD) you must accept it for all, Otherwise you have to change all your affiliates, not just for someone. This is unprofessional.

I'm still waiting for your change without crying here or anywhere. Simply continues or leave :)

Do your best for your service.

Well you´ve been uploading for 4 years but you seems to be a bit noob about their business point of view, PPD programs are the most worthless affiliate program for a filehost. I agree with you they must not offer a PPD program if they´re now ready to it or if they´re going to hide conditions to affiliates, thats not acceptable from a serious filehost, but what you can expect at this point of the movie... (Ironic)

Just dont be scary PrivateFiles didnt develop nothing new, they´re just testing multi-level PPD program for huge/low conversion uploaders, like Freakshare or Bitshare have been doing for years to stand happy those uploaders who without PPD program would have migrated to other filehosts (With a fair sucess i think, both are stable and OLD providers)

So lets make some popcorn & see how privatefiles explain further details about this new ghostly publicy stunt about PPD terms.

Dont harass me for showing my point of view please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back