PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload speed back to fast now. good jobs :dj:

Now, i can't upload anythings :facepalm:

And now, i can't upload anythings :facepalm:

We are actively working on the servers. Uploads are working but it might have gotten stuck if you where connected to a server that needed to be reset.

Now, i can't upload anythings :facepalm:

And now, i can't upload anythings :facepalm:

We are actively working on the servers. Uploads are working but it might have gotten stuck if you where connected to a server that needed to be reset.
i'm using Flash upload and speed very good, btw, then finished can't creat links --> error:
*****.part2.rar (565.25MB) - HTTP Error

i'm using Flash upload and speed very good, btw, then finished can't creat links --> error:
*****.part2.rar (565.25MB) - HTTP Error

You might see this happening once or twice as we are doing some updates.
I'll post again when all updates are done.

All updates have been completed and we believe all issues have now been resolved.

Please let us know if you experience issues. All issues will always be worked on 24/7 till resolved :)

Last edited:
The stats is not counted correctly.
Before 2014-08-21 the average per 1000dls is $0.009
After 2014-08-22 the average per 1000dls is 0.003
I only post link on my website and the 70% of traffic is from japan which is group D.
So, what is going on here? You change the rate or you start to cheat?

Hopefully you can resolve everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, we got it solved yesterday :)
The stats is not counted correctly.
Before 2014-08-21 the average per 1000dls is $0.009
After 2014-08-22 the average per 1000dls is 0.003
I only post link on my website and the 70% of traffic is from japan which is group D.
So, what is going on here? You change the rate or you start to cheat?

It's like I told you in the reply yesterday. Your files are being moved to different servers and when that happen it count as a download. Each server can generate up to $1 in payouts per day.

That's free money in your pocket

"We offer up to 1.5Mbit/sec free download speed"

This thread contains false information.

Change it to something like "we don't offer any speed for free users" or "we force free user to buy premium"

Change it to something like "we don't offer any speed for free users" or "we force free user to buy premium"

So that's why none of my users downloads from PF links ...

So that's why none of my users downloads from PF links ...

so that's why.. btw i never dl my own files.. i only once dl my own files on 16... :facepalm:

CJmY7pR.png

Free users can download with 800 Kbit/sec per download, they can download 2 files at the time which will give a speed of 1.6 Mbit/sec. Technically we offer a better speed than advertised in this thread. I have updated the thread so it say 800 Kbit/sec. to clear up any misunderstandings about it.

We do not force anyone to buy premiums, I wish we could :)

That's a great update, mate. I'll update my info, perhaps my people will think twice and gonna use this host.

Edit: Well, that's just great. I start to promote your host on my site & I get this in return.

Thanks a lot.

Fuck this, now it's 14 and counting. All 0. Removing all.

Last edited:
It's most likely your files that's being moved to another server to provide better download speeds. It will show as a download when it's being moved.

That's a great update, mate. I'll update my info, perhaps my people will think twice and gonna use this host.

Edit: Well, that's just great. I start to promote your host on my site & I get this in return.

Thanks a lot.

Fuck this, now it's 14 and counting. All 0. Removing all.

still do not get sale. Kindly check again
Our programmer is looking into it and should get a response today
Right...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
You can choose to believe this or not, you will eventually see all your files having at least 1 download this way

2014-08-21 $x PENDING

When will you pay?

A payment requested 2014-08-21 would be payable 2014-08-28, however as usual we paid it early. It was paid today along with all other payment requests:)

I don't want to be the bad, jaded guy ;)

However, how did the download count drop then the moment I removed the links and made files non-public?

Answer me this :)

I don't want to be the bad, jaded guy ;)

However, how did the download count drop then the moment I removed the links and made files non-public?

Answer me this :)

Try and leave it as is. We didn't transfer any files this morning as we where upgrading our LAN capacity.
I have just scheduled another batch of 5000 files to be transferred, if any of your files are included you will see it again.
PM me your username if you want me to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back