PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. i think it's a bit problem with waiting time or dl speed... can u reduce/maximize one of those ? ex. if i upload small size file, people go away because of waiting time for several hours ?.. and 90s are too much isn't it? then if i upload big sized file, people will go away because of slow dl speed ? (since i took PPD plan so this is kinda nasty tbh..)

Last edited:
Hi PrivateFiles,
Please upgare premium my acc:
myheart
thank
a lot
Done :)

Umm.. i think it's a bit problem with waiting time or dl speed... can u reduce/maximize one of those ? ex. if i upload small size file, people go away because of waiting time for several hours ?.. and 90s are too much isn't it? then if i upload big sized file, people will go away because of slow dl speed ? (since i took PPD plan so this is kinda nasty tbh..)
I checked all our servers and none of them is set to hours of wait time. Where did you see that ? I'll be happy to investigate it.

When I check our download completion rate it does not look like people go away. If people are impatient its a perfect opportunity for them to upgrade to premium which help increase our PPD rates :)

Last edited:
I checked all our servers and none of them is set to hours of wait time. Where did you see that ? I'll be happy to investigate it.

When I check our download completion rate it does not look like people go away. If people are impatient its a perfect opportunity for them to upgrade to premium which help increase our PPD rates :)

using my current static IP.. but well seem i mis-seen it or something, it's turned 20 minutes now.. :P

Last edited:
We'd like to send a big thank you to everyone who have supported PrivateFiles and our rapid growth.

We would like to offer the following promotion to ALL Wjunction member

We will double payouts for ALL earnings on ALL of the following days:

08/15/2014
08/18/2014
08/21/2014
08/26/2014

To double YOUR payout you simply need to PM or E-mail me your username & and the amount you made and we'll add it to your next payment.
Only string attached is that all bonus payments must be claimed before 08/31/2014.

So Paypal is an option but have to contact you directly? Correct?

Another question what timezone stats reset?

Thanks for the quick upgrade.

Last edited:
Any update on fixing the web upload status when uploading?

Possible to add the option to publish file as public before uploading?

Last edited:
Any update on fixing the web upload status when uploading?

Possible to add the option to publish file as public before uploading?

We are working on changing around some hardware which fix the upload status.

For the auto publish, on your my account page there is an option to turn that on / off for all uploads. Is that what you are referring to ?

please upgrade my account. My username is b2d6s.
Done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back