PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't able to upload anything either, on top of FTP not working Flash Upload also failed eventually with IO error :-P

Weren't able to upload anything either, on top of FTP not working Flash Upload also failed eventually with IO error :-P
Now its fixed for good! Thanks for helping locating the issue, it seems we had a faulty server in our cluster.
We replaced the hardware and will be monitoring it closely!
We'll double all revenues earned yesterday, today and tomorrow for everyone on monday. :friends:

Now its fixed for good! Thanks for helping locating the issue, it seems we had a faulty server in our cluster.
We replaced the hardware and will be monitoring it closely!
We'll double all revenues earned yesterday, today and tomorrow for everyone on monday. :friends:

Great job!

FTP works fine now :good:

And thanks for the extra money ;) much appreciated :friends: :sun:

Last edited:
I think you missed my PM (no worries though).

Is it possible to get some alternative logos? The one on the site (white/gray) background doesn't work for my site (also white background).

Thanks!

Is it possible to get some alternative logos? The one on the site (white/gray) background doesn't work for my site (also white background).

Thanks!
Sorry I didn't see that. I'll ask our designer to create it on monday. Any preferences about the size ?

I have a small request to make here, can you please increase the amount of file shown per page on filemanager? It's 20 right now...you can do it in 2 way, you can set it directly to an amount whatever suits you, like 100-200 or like professionals, add an option [Dropdown] to chose what amount I need, upto 1000 per page. Please increase it, thanks

Thanks!
Sorry I didn't see that. I'll ask our designer to create it on monday. Any preferences about the size ?

Uh, not really. I think 200x200 would be more than enough. Can make it banner just as well (then bit larger, though) - kill two birds with one stone ;)
All the banners at the moment appear not to be for premium purchases, as such. More like for uploading refs. Thanks a lot for the reply!
But yeah, my point was more about the background colors of the current logo... Would try to do some Photoshop kung-fu myself, but then it wouldn't be
exactly "official", you know :)

Also, is it just me or is something wrong with FTP again? It just sits at PASS ****************** for me and doesn't move further.

Last edited:
Welome to WJ :)

nice looking website, hope to work with you for a long time, p.s suggestion: add PayPal as an option for users to make a payment for a premium account ;)

btw if you could do the honour of upgrading me thanks :)

user: hello191

thanks

Will get you the banners by tomorrow.

We are rewriting the FTP module, it should be completed before the end of the day. Sorry for the long wait

Uh, not really. I think 200x200 would be more than enough. Can make it banner just as well (then bit larger, though) - kill two birds with one stone ;)
All the banners at the moment appear not to be for premium purchases, as such. More like for uploading refs. Thanks a lot for the reply!
But yeah, my point was more about the background colors of the current logo... Would try to do some Photoshop kung-fu myself, but then it wouldn't be
exactly "official", you know :)

Also, is it just me or is something wrong with FTP again? It just sits at PASS ****************** for me and doesn't move further.

Please upgrade my account, Thank very much.
My account: fifilove
Done!

Welome to WJ :)

nice looking website, hope to work with you for a long time, p.s suggestion: add PayPal as an option for users to make a payment for a premium account ;)

btw if you could do the honour of upgrading me thanks :)

user: hello191

thanks
I upgraded you to premium.

We are not planning on adding Paypal in the near future. At the moment we are only working directly with banks, this helps us keep control over all payments and subscriptions. Paypal have the tendency to randomly freeze accounts without proper justification, we consider that to be too high of a risk

Last edited:
Will get you the banners by tomorrow.

We are rewriting the FTP module, it should be completed before the end of the day. Sorry for the long wait

Awesome! And no worries, I'll just upload via Web until then, no harm done :) :good:
The new module is online in testing mode. You can use it already :)

Please upgrade my account, Thank very much.
My account: mido066
Done ! :)

You can download files up to 768 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

please up to 1024Mb
Register for a free account and its possible to download files up to 2048MB :)

hi i have upload 1 file for test
404 not found ??

yes there is an other copie and it works hope the issues fix as soon as possible

thanks for upgade
Problem have been fixed! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back