Hello! I'm selling my 5 day old HostHatch VDS for only 20 USD
Sacrifice sale. Regular price at HostHatch website is 45 USD.
https://hosthatch.com/virtual-servers#4
Buyer has to create a new billing account with HostHatch.com, the VDS provider, before the VDS can be transferred.
Please PM me if you're interested.
Thank you.
[mod]I changed the title as you're not official Hosthatch ~Mindy[/mod]
Thank you for that Mindy. I was also wondering that title to give it...
Hatch-VDS 2Gbit NL#2
2 x Xeon E5620 (2x2.66Ghz)
1Gb DDR3 RAM
50Gb SAS 15k + 100Gb SATA2
2Gbps Unmetered
1 Dedicated IP address
OS: Windows / Linux
Evoswitch, Netherlands
Price: 20 USD
Bought Nov 12. Never used. 2 x Xeon E5620 (2x2.66Ghz)
1Gb DDR3 RAM
50Gb SAS 15k + 100Gb SATA2
2Gbps Unmetered
1 Dedicated IP address
OS: Windows / Linux
Evoswitch, Netherlands
Price: 20 USD
Sacrifice sale. Regular price at HostHatch website is 45 USD.
https://hosthatch.com/virtual-servers#4
Buyer has to create a new billing account with HostHatch.com, the VDS provider, before the VDS can be transferred.
Please PM me if you're interested.
Thank you.
[mod]I changed the title as you're not official Hosthatch ~Mindy[/mod]
Thank you for that Mindy. I was also wondering that title to give it...
Last edited: