Prismhost.net: Offshore Shared/Reseller,cPanel, 10GB,225GB BW-$1.99 +SSL+Domains (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again...

My site DOWN and also your portal down = no support ticket ...

Oops! Google Chrome can not connect to prismhost.net
Suggestions:
A cached copy of prismhost.-line network
Go to prismhosting. network
Go to prismahost. com-
Try reloading: prismhost. network
Search with Google:

Bad host.

Consistent issues with connectivity. There's also a DNS issue with their host which fails to resolve my domain name. I have contacted both my domain registrar, AND my ISP, and they told me that it was an issue with the webhost.

Also, someone broke into their server, and put spam files in my directory. They blamed ME for the spam files and terminated my account, without giving me a refund at all. I already stated with them that I wasn't the one who uploaded it, and that perhaps they should check the security of their server. Nope, they told me that it's my fault for them not securing their server.

If you want a serious and more professional host, I would NOT recommend PrismHost. I have been using their hosting for almost a month now, and my website has literally been up for ~24 hours. 24 HOURS OUT OF NEARLY A MONTH. They said they would like into what's wrong with the DNS, but never got back to me because they terminated my account.

i just bought a hosting package earlier today but i cant get onto my cpanel or my client area?
is your server down or whats going on?

Bad host.

Consistent issues with connectivity. There's also a DNS issue with their host which fails to resolve my domain name. I have contacted both my domain registrar, AND my ISP, and they told me that it was an issue with the webhost.

Also, someone broke into their server, and put spam files in my directory. They blamed ME for the spam files and terminated my account, without giving me a refund at all. I already stated with them that I wasn't the one who uploaded it, and that perhaps they should check the security of their server. Nope, they told me that it's my fault for them not securing their server.

If you want a serious and more professional host, I would NOT recommend PrismHost. I have been using their hosting for almost a month now, and my website has literally been up for ~24 hours. 24 HOURS OUT OF NEARLY A MONTH. They said they would like into what's wrong with the DNS, but never got back to me because they terminated my account.

As I mentioned you earlier the issue was with your ISP since I accessed your website directly, though proxy and asked some of my friends to check as well and it opened.
And the files could be injected by someone who hacked YOUR HOSTING ACCOUNT not the server. Using nulled vBulletin also causes such issues since they are not secure and injecting such files becomes easier. Your account was causing 85% CPU load consistently for 5 hours which is unacceptable and we have mentioned in our TOS that such high resource usage is unacceptable.
And it's your responsibility of what's there in your hosting account. We generally terminate accounts on such occasions instantly but we gave you one chance and were also fair enough to provide you with a backup before termination which many hosts don't.

Do I need to mention these too? If you would have left it and didn't post anything, I wouldn't have posted the following.

1. My registrar could not propagate to your Nameservers for THREE WHOLE DAYS. It was when I requested cancellation and a refund that you contacted me. I have sent support tickets when my registrar called me, but you never answered those.

2. After finally being able to propagate my domain over to your Nameservers, the FIRST THING that happens was your server goes down. You give us some blatant excuse saying how your server details were stored in Evernote and how Evernote was hacked and your server wiped. Did you know that Evernote sent out a public release statement saying that no personal files were compromised or accessed? Blaming Evernote for your crappy service and server is just wrong.

3. Also, after you tell us about how Evernote was hacked, you then tell us that all of our files are gone? Can you please relate Evernote with how OUR files were lost? If you're going to say that some hacker wiped the server, cut the bullshit.
"In our security investigation, we have found no evidence that any of the content you store in Evernote was accessed, changed or lost. We also have no evidence that any payment information for Evernote Premium or Evernote Business customers was accessed."
http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2013/03/02/security-notice-service-wide-password-reset/

4. Consistent down times. Prior to my website having DNS issues, it was working fine. However, at occasions, the whole website just goes down, INCLUDING YOUR WEBSITE http://prismhost.net. I check the forums, and you give us bullshit like "We're upgrading and fixing security issues."

5. DNS issues. You said that you were able to access my website, and your friends. However, I don't give a shit if YOU can access my website or not, if my clients can't, then there obviously is an issue. I had my team of 30 check the website, 14 of them said they had a server could not be found error. After doing research, that's a problem with YOUR SERVER. Because, my nameservers are pointed to your server, so there's no issue that's caused by the registrar. I also contacted my ISP to flush my modem and router's cache TWICE, still no go. They tried to access it remotely, and was seeing that your server was filtering out certain packets that would get lost. I have no idea what it means, but it said it's an issue with the hosting server.

6. Account suspension. Here's what happened. I received an email from you, with the locations of the spam files causing high server load. I investigate, and I see a bunch of Wordpress configuration files and shit. My website doesn't even run Wordpress! How can those be mine? I removed the files like you asked to, and then deleted the extra Wordpress files that weren't mine. Then, my account was suspended. EVEN AFTER REMOVING THE FILES? Now you're blaming it on my script, which is a load of bullshit because I've used it with other hosts that have stricter limitations than you. Also, you're blaming me for the files that ended up on my hosting account. Well, by suspending my account, how do you expect me to 1. CHANGE MY PASSWORD, 2. REMOVE ADDITIONAL FILES, 3. CHECK ACCESS LOGS TO BAN IPS FROM ACCESSING MY CPANEL AND WEBSITE?

7. Don't act like you're such a good webhost giving me the backup. By the way, that backup was corrupt anyways. I was unable to extract it. Luckily, I maintain daily backups personally.

1. Your support queries were answered and I don't mind posting proof here if required.
2. Login details were saved in evernote which were accessed.
3. Using those login details our servers were compromised. Hackers did get access to usernames/email ID, I don't see how tough it is for them to Password reset with both of these.
4. It was for only 10-20 minutes. Use services like isup.me to ensure if its you or everyone affected.
5. It's quite possible that the 14 who couldn't access had the same ISP as yours.
6. You were already mailed and warned about it and your account was unsuspended to do those. As I mentioned earlier, there are some ways using a php script how such files can be injected. And about the wordpress files, you should know better how they came there as we definitely don't temper with our clients hosting. We don't even access their hosting accounts unless asked or suspicious activity is detected.
7. I tried extracting it myself and it works.

If you can't manage your hosting account or can't buy original scripts and have to use nulled ones, then atleast no the consquences of them(file injections). We are certainly not interested in adding some files to your hosting account.

Yes, please, PM me the support queries from February 25th to 28th. Or if you want, post them here. Because I did submit queries when my nameservers couldn't be changed to yours, and I never got responses and they were deleted.

Also, can you tell me why the Evernote hacker was so interested in your file? Also, did you even read the link I posted? Evernote says no files were compromised, so how did yours get hacked? You never explained why all of our files were gone either.

I use doj.me for when your website and ours were down, it couldn't reach it either.

I'm not sure about if the 14 had the same ISP, I did know 3 of them were from Europe. My ISP is from the U.S.

No, my account was never unsuspended. You did email me once saying that it was, but when I tried to log into cPanel, it would not allow me to.

For the backups, I will try re-downloading them.

For 1 thing, you never reply to our support tickets properly, you just email back whereas you are supposed to log in to your clientarea and reply.

http://prntscr.com/wloe2
http://prntscr.com/wlok6
http://prntscr.com/wloq8
http://prntscr.com/wloyr

There was only 1 query which was misplaced, which happens at times due to human error. But rest all were answered perfectly well and in time.
Your account was unsuspended, maybe you were offline/unavailable between unsuspension/termination.

I can't "reply to your support tickets properly" because I can NEVER access the client panel!

And I NEVER received these replies:
http://prntscr.com/wlok6
http://prntscr.com/wloq8

I did receive the other two in my email, if that's where they were sent. There's obviously a problem if *I* can't access the client panel to read and respond to your responses.

EDIT:
Just tried accessing it again (I know my account's gone, but just to prove to you that I still can't access even the login page) http://prntscr.com/wmgiw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back