Prismhost.net: Offshore Shared/Reseller,cPanel, 10GB,225GB BW-$1.99 +SSL+Domains (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

WhWwUDk.jpg

Last edited:
97 comments
Please check your email Junk/Spam folders

UPDATE: WE HAVE ADDED ATTRACTA SEO AS WELL - THE BEST INTERNET SEO TOOL - 100% FREE FOR ALL USERS :)

Last edited:
Warez, nulled and adult?
Warez Linking, Nulled scripts and adult websites are permitted

I don't think Bluehost will not permit this since you are currently hosted with Bluehost and their Terms will apply, lol. Just looked up your Whois and WhoisHostingThis.

Last edited:
@liisyaoron
Don't worry. I am using NL servers only. My website prismhost.net itself was hosted on bluehost.com(I have 2 yrs hosting bought 6 months ago) just for the setup. On top of that, Yahoo domain takes a loooong time to change DNS settings(they are even taking time to register my nameservers! though I have backup nameservers active for clients).
So just before I perform this shift from bluehost to self, I need to setup a backup site for my clients, which I am working on at the moment.
You can check wareznook.com, its my own site which is on my servers.
You can check the WHOIS and you will find these NS:
ns1.linksafehouse.com
ns2.linksafehouse.com

These are the backup nameservers I am asking my clients to use, you can use them right now and shift to prismhost.net or, keep this, it will not be removed.
Hope that helps
Thank you

Just tried a demo account for their Shared hosting, checked up some things like Softaculous, which is premium, Cloudflare in Cpanel. Also checked to see the server status in Cpanel and it was good for me as well.

This is just a first insight review, I don't know much about their uptime yet so it's still within your discretion if you'll try. I'll edit or add a review again if I'll try their service, for now it is on my queue list.

-EDIT-
Will try their lowest plan and see how it goes the first month, up = upgrade - down = leave. Nevermind, didn't see any Paypal option.

Last edited:
@liisyaoron

As mentioned, for PayPal you need to create ticket, and its available only for domain registration and reselling.
Let me know if you need help making payment.
Thank you

Warez linking only. :) , no hosting

Thank you

Dear Customers,
Affiliate Program has been introduced now, make 40% of every shared hosting you help us sell :)

Last edited:
@Asifr IP: 109.232.224.28

Thank you

Please note. The promotional pricing expires in 2 days. We recommend everyone to buy now before the price is increased.

Thank you

Last edited:
Recommended provider you should try ;)

Thank you SeFi. Glad you liked it :)

SPECIAL OFFER: Now get domain WHOIS privacy guard 100% free for ALL DOMAINS! No code required.

Last edited:
Our hosting is up and running perfect. The reason our site is down is due to some miscommunication with the domain registrar which has caused DNS issues. We are working on getting the issue resolved as soon as possible. We have also implemented new domain: Prismhost.org for temporary use where clients can reach us.
Additionally, if anyone needs any sort of help, unlike other hosting providers, you can PM me here on Wj as well and seek support. You can also mail at prismhost.net@gmail.com.

Thank you

Currently taking orders manually from skype as well, skype ID: yash.v.patel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back