Status
Not open for further replies.

zbigniewbonie

PrismHost has been H4CkEd yet again.

Do yourself a favor and find a better host. One that has knowledge in hosting and not some kid using a reseller account from shineservers

Down for Maintenance
PrismHost has been H4CkEd yet again by d4tabase.com Do yourself a favor and find a better host. One that has knowledge in hosting and not some kid using a reseller account from shineservers

prismhost.net

Last edited:
21 comments
Shineservers are the resellers of the resources PrismHost used to provide services to its clients. Currently the owner of Prismhost is away and may be expected to reply soon. Till then to clear out the situation its PrismHost's responsibility to manage the resources bought by them from Shineservers either security wise or customer relationship. Shineservers is not to be blamed under such circumstances.

And its the customers responsibility to take frequent backups of their file rather than blaming it completely on the Hosting provider. This was a notorious attack by some hackers what would you do if it was a natural calamity ? Remember you yourself are the key holders of the services you buy and plan to use.

So wait up for an official announcement from PrismHost and hope they had a backup of your files.

Shineservers are the resellers of the resources PrismHost used to provide services to its clients. Currently the owner of Prismhost is away and may be expected to reply soon. Till then to clear out the situation its PrismHost's responsibility to manage the resources bought by them from Shineservers either security wise or customer relationship. Shineservers is not to be blamed under such circumstances.

And its the customers responsibility to take frequent backups of their file rather than blaming it completely on the Hosting provider. This was a notorious attack by some hackers what would you do if it was a natural calamity ? Remember you yourself are the key holders of the services you buy and plan to use.

So wait up for an official announcement from PrismHost and hope they had a backup of your files.

Hang on a second there. We all have MONEY tied up with prismhost. This has nothing to do with our sites being compromised. We PAY for the services. This is my first day using prismhost and I've had nothing but trouble and looks like my money is wasted.

Hey,

Sorry to hear about PrismHost , Even it seems the owner is not available to respond even the Billing and Main site is not working , i don't think you guys will get any support from there side for now , nevermind i don't want to see members at WJ facing problems due to them . So as a provider for PrismHost i can arrange backup's for PrismHost customers , but remember it may delay till tomorrow as he need to separate his Prismhost backup's from our's but atleast you guys will have your valuable backup's .

Some backup's maybe a week old and some just taken yesterday ; i'll try my best to provide you the latest once's asap .

What is needed for backup's :

I need few details to authenticate the right customer so that your backup's should not be handed over wrong person , i need an Email Address that you registered in PrismHost with Domain name and cPanel username .

Kindly PM me with the details mentioned , after authenticating your identity we'll handover you your backup's as a direct link to your file .

Note : Remember this process may take time till tomorrow, so kindly do not PM me asking for any ETA . I hope you understand .

Totally agree with all you siad

Update :

We have provided backup's to over 20+ customers of Prismhost , kindly leave me a PM if anyone has left with the backup's .

Regards
Bharat

Any clue how long the VPS servers will remain online?

There VPS node is on other server so i don't think hacker got access to it as its not added in WHMCS for automation stuff, for now they are secured .

PS : Still there is no harm in taking backup's so that you can keep the things secure and going .

Regards
Bharat

Hey,

I seen that many of users own domains from PrismHost as well , nevermind for an help we can provide you hosting for those domains on the same IP so that you don't need domain access to change the nameservers . As you already paid for the service with Prismhost so we are providing the free 1 month for the needy's .

This 1 month free is only valid for them who are having domains with them and don't have access to it .

How you can apply :

PM me with your domain name and screenshot of email that shows that you bought domain from Prismhost ; once verified we'll get you the order link so that you can order your 1 month free ! .

Who can apply ?

Only the customers who own domains with Prismhost is valid for this offer .

Got Questions ?

PM me or email me on bharat@shineservers.com ; i'll get your queries sorted .

Note : It's weekend so don't expect us to reply blazing fast to your queries , please keep your cool and we'll help you to regain your site .

Prismhost got hacked... AGAIN ???:wacko:
Why are these hackers wants prismhost down?

I will suggest everyone to move to old and trustworthy hosting providers.
I will suggest Shineservers, Beamservers, Knownsrv and Daringhost.
These four really have some good reputation on WJ.

I don't think anyone wants to wake up next day and find out that his site has been hacked/deleted for third time. :cough:

Hey,

I seen that many of users own domains from PrismHost as well , nevermind for an help we can provide you hosting for those domains on the same IP so that you don't need domain access to change the nameservers . As you already paid for the service with Prismhost so we are providing the free 1 month for the needy's .

This 1 month free is only valid for them who are having domains with them and don't have access to it .

How you can apply :

PM me with your domain name and screenshot of email that shows that you bought domain from Prismhost ; once verified we'll get you the order link so that you can order your 1 month free ! .

Who can apply ?

Only the customers who own domains with Prismhost is valid for this offer .

Got Questions ?

PM me or email me on bharat@shineservers.com ; i'll get your queries sorted .

Note : It's weekend so don't expect us to reply blazing fast to your queries , please keep your cool and we'll help you to regain your site .

??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back