Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
We are rebuilding primewire and we are looking for linkers. Our domain is primewire.li. You can register for a new account and start linking right away, though your links will go through a moderation process.

Had a look at the site and it's nice to see you actually provide an API for submissions. No sane human does this kind of stuff manually anymore. It's just not worth it. That said, your API is a bit PHP centric. By that I mean stuff like:

Code:
/api/v1/submit_link?key=[your key]&link[type]=tv&link[show_id_c]=4&link[episode]=1&link[season]=1& link[quality]=DVD&link[link]=http://vidzi.tv/asdflksajf.html

Is out of spec. "variable[key]=value" makes sense in PHP because PHP is the king of bad design but with stuff like Python requests and other non-PHP libs you'll run into problems. The standard and correct way of doing it is either "variable_key=value", or or just accept json POST requests a la {'variable':{'key':'value'}}.

@Hyperz Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that the syntax used for the api is a bit messy and the added "link" scope is redundant since its the only scope in the request. I changed it as you suggested. I also added a list of response codes the api may return

If anyone else is having issues receiving emails, let me know here.

@/dev/sda
Stop claiming that "PrimeWire/LetmeWatchThis" is back. Your site was just a clone just like all others.
Create your own name. And please don't pretend you are Dev-Team.
For all I know you (or your "partners") just learned to code a few years ago.

Okay guys, calm down. I think its pretty obvious we're not the same developers that made the original site. If we were, we would be using the domain primewire.ag (which just sold for ~$10K this morning to someone else btw). However, the original primewire was a great site, so we would like to rebuild it in a way that captures everything that we liked about the old site. Why should we throw away a clean design and great name that millions of people knew and loved? I think if you look at the website you will see that what we have made so far is high quality, and you can expect more to come. The backend has been written from scratch in a modern framework with the best technology available (no php or wp bs), so it is very efficient and scaleable. I think you will notice that our site is much more responsive than the old site ever was.

In short we are not the save devs from .ag, but we are in it for the long run and we hope you will join us.

If you have suggestions on how we should develop the site, please let us know. Right now we are working on a backend system to keep movie metainformation consistent and up to date and a chat system.

Okay guys, calm down. I think its pretty obvious we're not the same developers that made the original site.
If we were, we would be using the domain primewire.ag (which just sold for ~$10K this morning to someone else btw). However, the original primewire was a great site, so we would like to rebuild it in a way that captures everything that we liked about the old site. Why should we throw away a clean design and great name that millions of people knew and loved? I think if you look at the website you will see that what we have made so far is high quality, and you can expect more to come. The backend has been written from scratch in a modern framework with the best technology available (no php or wp bs), so it is very efficient and scaleable. I think you will notice that our site is much more responsive than the old site ever was.

In short we are not the save devs from .ag, but we are in it for the long run and we hope you will join us.

If you have suggestions on how we should develop the site, please let us know. Right now we are working on a backend system to keep movie metainformation consistent and up to date and a chat system.
For all I know, people like you always copies sites that are well known to gain traffic and monetize on views on file host.
It's obvious all of those links are yours and you are basically promoting yourself here. As I said create your own name.
Well, LetMeWatchThis/1Channel/PrimeWire longtime users aren't idiots. They won't be using your site.

For all I know, people like you always copies sites that are well known to gain traffic and monetize on views on file host.
It's obvious all of those links are yours and you are basically promoting yourself here. As I said create your own name.
Well, LetMeWatchThis/1Channel/PrimeWire longtime users aren't idiots. They won't be using your site.

Have you even tried to use the site before throwing around the accusation that all the links are his? Check around the site.. Compare a clone to the new primewire site. Please be reasonable.. Let your fingers not work faster than your brains.

Have you even tried to use the site before throwing around the accusation that all the links are his? Check around the site.. Compare a clone to the new primewire site. Please be reasonable.. Let your fingers not work faster than your brains.
I did, not until recently when he was found out.
Well never mind that site is garbage.
Only few stupid people would use it anyway.

you really can't blame the site for being dick about linking, they do everything as it's supposed to be done... and they seem to scrape public links for reposting all the past stuff x) I already found some of my old uploads inbetween ^^ thanks guys! keep up the good work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back