Present is going back to past again [Filehosts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

googleplus

In Past First the King of file sharing host was Rapidshare After sometimes it goes dead as of new rules and limited bandwidth..

Then hotfile came up with awesome money affiliate program and then it dies due to ban of accounts.

After that all other filehosts came up with money affiliate program and but after this SOPA AND PIPA and FBI.. all going to die now..

So now ppl towards rapidshare again..

So Present going to be in past now.. Soon Rapidshare will be King of filesharing host again!

Still God knows what will happen. :)

Regards.

16 comments
Even Rapidshare don't dare to allow warez. Even though it don't have affiliate system, that doesn't mean that they can allow warez. We go much back to emule, ed2k era. If they become popular, Loooooots of illegal, not acceptable content (like ch*ld p0rn, b3stiality etc.,) gets exchanged from system to system. Then if they want to ban it, they have to arrest each person who connects to that network.

DYvFl.jpg

Man! I wasn't sharing much files, just stored for personal use most of the time, my main host FS got bit in dust for aff program but heck, i still upload to FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back