PremiumCPM - Exclusive CPM Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrekoniz3

Hello everyone,

I have not been available on here very much to be able to post and provide some advice, but I wanted to let you know about PremiumCPM (if you haven't heard of us already). I have seen a lot of people on here recently looking for a good, and reliable CPM Network. Look no further.

Some information about PremiumCPM.

We run Banners and Pops/Popunders!

Who is PremiumCPM? - PremiumCPM is a Private Network dedicated to servicing High End Advertisers and high traffic publishers.

How can I trust PremiumCPM will pay? PremiumCPM requires all major Advertisers to prepay for inventory. What does this mean for you? When you serve an ad, and you see your stats/earnings, you do not need to be afraid of the advertiser pulling out, and not paying the network, who in return bans you for no reason, or fails to pay you. At PremiumCPM we create a secure environment for all parties involved. Advertisers, Publishers, even Networks. There is also a lot of feedback on results and payouts with us throughout the internet.

What if PremiumCPM still does not pay? Then come right back here and tell everyone! We always pay on time, and can work with you to make sure our payment options accommodate your needs.

So, I still don't get it. What makes PremiumCPM stand out from any other network, like tribal fusion or the other smaller networks on DP, SitePoint, Warrior Forums, or WJunction? As a publisher with PremiumCPM, you are set up with an Account Manager/Rep. who monitors your account daily. The same person, is in charge of monetizing your inventory manually to ensure your financial needs are met. We support our publishers being in constant contact with their account managers who are dedicated to supporting the needs of you, the publisher.

Why can't I sign up on your website? You can apply via our website.

On to the important questions...How much will you make?

We pay an 80% RevShare by default!

Does PremiumCPM pay flat rate CPM? We do, only with long lasting publishers who have been with us long enough to have a history. Also given time, we can understand the trends in your traffic, make adjustments as needed, and understand the true value of your inventory.

What are your rates in ____ country/countries? It really depends, we have Advertisers who each pay different rates depending on their needs. So when we mix them all together to form the ads served on your site...you get an average. We then optimize in or out campaigns as we see the results. It also depends on if you are running pops or banners, On average Premium Geo's see above $0.15+ for banners, and $2.00 - $5.00 CPM's for pops.

Can I see how much I earned? When? Any time! PremiumCPM is powered by AppNexus one of the worlds most advanced ad serving technologies. You can check your stats at any time, if you find a specific report you need/want daily, speak with your account manager, they can have it automatically emailed to you daily.

Do I really have to wait 24 Hours to see my stats? Of course not! Reporting is on a 3 Hour Delay.

So...When do I get Paid? PremiumCPM pays out Net 45. We run final reviews of all sites and traffic at the end of every month to ensure you are running inventory most optimal and that an error on our end did not negatively effect your earnings. We also adjust your earnings up to fit the eCPM network wide. So if your site had a low performing month, don't worry, we will still pay you! We are a CPM Network after all, which pays out PremiumCPM's!

How do you make the most money? PremiumCPM is a 100% Fill RTB Based Pure CPM Network. All of our advertisers bid on every one of your impressions which drives rates up. You get paid the highest bid.

Why use PremiumCPM instead of a network which pays out daily, weekly, or much more frequently than NET 45? With PremiumCPM you not only get stability, you get the highest level of support in the industry today. We are not joking when we say we are available 24/7 to assist you, its not a marketing point. You get great earnings, and more importantly you get a team behind you who wants to help you earn as much money as possible, and who wants to help you, your site, and your business grow. We have been in business for years, and don't plan on going any where.

More Information? Click Here.

Want to Apply? Click Here.

Have more questions? Feel free to contact me directly via PM, Email: dromano@premiumcpm.com, Skype: dromanocpm, or feel free to speak with one of our on site live operators who are there to help you 24/7!

Sincerely,

Dominick Romano
Account Executive | PremiumCPM

Last edited:
13 comments
Just a heads up, your current site design is not appealing at all and discourages potential clients to your business, especially those with potentially large networks.

Just a heads up, your current site design is not appealing at all and discourages potential clients to your business, especially those with potentially large networks.

feedback is always appreciated. I didn't design it, I'm only an Account Executive here.

So whats better? A network with an appealing site design, horrible support, and horrible earnings? I would disagree.

If someone is a potential client and has a potentially large network - They should just do a little research on us, and see other people's experiences, thoughts and comments on how we work. We work directly with some of the biggest names in the industry, and although the feed back is appreciated, they all go through the same site (from my understanding).

So whats better? A network with an appealing site design, horrible support, and horrible earnings? I would disagree.

How about one that ticks all boxes? Enticing design, attentive support, and premium earnings.

Using premium in your company name implies you've covered all angles in that regard.

If you're trying to convince prospective clients that you're able to pay large amounts of cash it should be at least reflected by your investment into the design. People aren't going to give you their volume business based on your word alone.

what is the mean CPM ?

CPM means Cost Per Mile - Cost per 1,000 Impressions. Its a display based price model. Which is not dependent on performance.

How about one that ticks all boxes? Enticing design, attentive support, and premium earnings.

Using premium in your company name implies you've covered all angles in that regard.

If you're trying to convince prospective clients that you're able to pay large amounts of cash it should be at least reflected by your investment into the design. People aren't going to give you their volume business based on your word alone.

Thats a great idea, I can pass the suggestion over to the people who control that. However a lot of what you are stating is opinion. I didn't come up with the name of the company cause I'm an Account Executive but I would say using the name "PremiumCPM" does not imply anything other than Premium CPM's. Again, comments are your opinion which is absolutely respected, and noted. So far though, from what I have heard it has enticed clients including advertisers who reach out to us through the site and start up campaigns with us which meet our minimum budget requirements.

As for publishers and people giving volume on "my" word. If people looked more than than talked they would see other people talking and they would see other peoples results and how its performing for them and that alone is enough enticement.

I do agree with some of your opinions however - we don't work with warez and this thread was not posted in the website review section.

I wanted to post this quick resource for those who would like to see other peoples feedback, results, how we help with issues, and handle support.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/premiumcpm-high-end-pure-cpm-network.2669898/

Last edited:
So, I am aware that PremiumCPM has undergone a complete rebranding. To those who pushed the issue of getting a new site, thank you. Much needed feedback which pushed the company to act.

We are seeing great rates as we are now in mid-Q4 and Rates continue to grow pre- black friday.

Any questions let us know, we would be happy to have you!

So, I am aware that PremiumCPM has undergone a complete rebranding. To those who pushed the issue of getting a new site, thank you. Much needed feedback which pushed the company to act.

We are seeing great rates as we are now in mid-Q4 and Rates continue to grow pre- black friday.

Any questions let us know, we would be happy to have you!

I would recommend PremiumCPM. I am seeing rates better than nearly every CPM network that I've tried.

Premium Cpm best support

I started to work with PREMIUMCPM 3 months ago, and I left impressed with the service and support benefits they offer, with provided an excellent support for a problem that i
had about ads! Here is the payment, i received just now: Screenshot by Lightshot Thanks! :cool:

Glad its worked out for the both of you!

We have recently started allowing floors to be set if the pass back tags are from reputable providers or platforms.

We also do Video, Mobile, and Pop-Unders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back