Other Premium Rapidleech Hosting + MTN + 1 Gbps Port + Hotfile Work + cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having difficult in uploading in HF. overselling? I would also like to raise the questions after the WHCMS had expired, what will happen? Please enable the space limit so users can't abuse the UL disk space.

I am having difficult in uploading in HF. overselling? I would also like to raise the questions after the WHCMS had expired, what will happen? Please enable the space limit so users can't abuse the UL disk space.
I second this, i'm getting tired of logging on and seeing only 1 - 5GB space on the server when we pay for more. Last ticket i sent about this matter had no reply and automatically closed after a few days.

I've not had any problems with hotfile with this RL. I think some of hotfiles servers bug out occasionally, when its slow downloading on webxhost the same file will be slow downloading to a different rapidleech.

Hope the server comes back up soon, neither rapidleech nor the control panel are accessible.

Rapidleech and control panel still down 24hrs later and surprise surprise no response on tickets, again.

Subscription cancelled and moved to different host.

@freecbc3 due to server problem we are facing many problems and our provider are working on it its getting down after some time.

& we will add x2 days in everyone expiry date until we fix this problem.

Thanks for Re Opening.

I have new Servers with High Specification in USA & Germany.

If any old Customer have any problem please PM me and New Customers feel free to pm me or Reply here.

1gbps port not 100mb?

25741602978341569853.jpg

00615586685617439088.jpg

i m waiting 3 days and problem not fix.

refund pls.

test account please on cpanel (i want to know limitation here)

how many subdomains and add on domain can i generate on cpanel?

please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back