Selling Premium Domain Depositfilesonic.com w/ traffic - Fully SEOd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixloads31

I am selling DepositFileSonic.com. As you guys know I am selling SEO services on here for $500/site and DepositFileSonic.com is fully seod. The starting bid is $800 since it already has traffic and registered members. Currently there are 8,000 unique visitors a day and growing daily. This will be a 24 hour auction. This will be my last personal Warez forum. I'm having a hard time running this forum when most of the day I’m working on other forums for members here so my heart just isn’t in running the forum anymore. It seems almost a conflict of interest for me doing SEO for sites in the same genre that my personal site is in. It kind of looks bad and that is not the way I do business. I will now focus on my "legal" sites and try my best to help where I can around here if needed.

Proof:
Code:
http://depositfilesonic.com/proof.txt
Domain Registered:

Analytic:

Alexa:

Starting Bid: $800
Buy It Now: $1000

11 comments
No Sir, the site is brand new. Has barely been up 1 month. All this is organic traffic as I've not used any DDL sites so don't expect traffic to go down at all. I'm sure with the help of a DDL as strong as Katz :) this could be a real earner for you guys.

i have some question first of all good luck on your sale

and yeah how come you have only 604 members registered and 28k threads only??? do you earn something? and guests are 100 guests are browsing the site! i mean i don't see something big you just seo'd the site so what actually behind the price 1k$ ? you're selling i don't see anything

not blaming just wanted to now :)

thanks <3

NP cyber. i have no problem answering questions. #1 i sell SEO service for $500 and this site has already been done so ofcourse I wont go under that. The traffic to the site will only grow daily. So maybe i'm pricing the site a lil higher than what its currently worth but hey, its my price and in another month the site will probably be at 20,000 a day so i feel its fair.

It will only continue to grow if you keep doing xrummer blasts or spamming with whatever tool your using. Your traffic is 99% blackhat and 1% whitehat so it won't keep increasing. If you do keep spamming it then Google will eventually find out and blacklist the domain and then your screwed.

For proof it's spam just check where most of his inbound links are coming from on Google's cache. If your too dumb to find them I'll make screenshots later.

The same thing goes for anyone who wastes $500 on your SEO service. It's just like what Elio was selling during the summer.

It will only continue to grow if you keep doing xrummer blasts or spamming with whatever tool your using. Your traffic is 99% blackhat and 1% whitehat so it won't keep increasing. If you do keep spamming it then Google will eventually find out and blacklist the domain and then your screwed.

For proof it's spam just check where most of his inbound links are coming from on Google's cache. If your too dumb to find them I'll make screenshots later.

The same thing goes for anyone who wastes $500 on your SEO service. It's just like what Elio was selling during the summer.

First let me say, I have never in my life used Xrumer. I respect your opinion Mr Happy but you are absolutely wrong on this. Post any screenshots u like. I would never use a tool like Xrumer on a website.

This is to MR happy cause obviously he's a smart guy and he probably knows more than i ever will in certain areas and I'm sure he has earned his respect around here. I'm just trying to get me some too :)! There are many members here I have helped as Far as SEO is concerned & I'm sure they will say "mixloads really knows his stuff". Am i some Master = ofcourse not, have i been building sites with huge successes since 2002. Yes i have. Mr Happy, Like i said before, I respect your opinion man but I have never used any tool on any website. Will i use Senuke on hubs and Google snipers, U KNOW IT. Will i ruin a website by using it. NO i would not. When i sold Hotfileserve here i can think of many members who said "his traffic fake" "No way he could do this and that". But the site has been sold for over 2 months now and the traffic is still growing. #just saying

I respect u Mr happy and post whatever proof u have cause i will stand behind what i say!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back