Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Prefixr

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be one of the BEST tools I have ever found on the internet.

Prefix r . com - remove the spaces.

What it does, is you paste your stylesheet into the site, and hit Prefixize and it will update and filter through the stylesheet and make it compatible with all major browsers. AMAZING.

Check it out. I started using it 2 days ago for my new PHP/HTML templates I'm making and it works perfectly.
 

6 comments

Heres a quick example, I'll use the WJunction stylesheet.

/* Definitions we expect */ form { margin: 0px; } label { cursor: default; } .normal { font-weight: normal; } .inlineimg { vertical-align: middle; } .underline { text-decoration: underline; } .vbmenu_hilite * { cursor: pointer; }

you take that and put it in the box here: http://screensnapr.com/v/1fxSL5.png

After that hit: http://screensnapr.com/v/2eTRc3.png

then you'll get: http://screensnapr.com/v/zC5XKU.png

It will automatically update everything, so no need to wait. Just copy it and paste and your site will work on cross browsers.
 
its a nice little tool but generally my code is cross-browser compatible anyway so i wouldn't need it.

nice find though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

ServSilla
Banned · Joined
PS3, PhotoShop, and coding
440
Messages
15
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom